The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to narrow down which business you want to get into?

Idea threads

Amerstain

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 3, 2022
belgium, leuven
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and i do jot know how stuff really works, so i will get right into it. Im 20 years old, fully by myself and no support from my parents. I have a buffer of a couple of months before i have to work in order to live. I have been trying to get some clarity on business, but to be honest it's all very very wide and vague for me. MJ DeMarco's book, the millionaire fastlane really really helped me with this. I gained more clarity, he explained for example which business systems were the best in terms of passivity. But then, what i do not get, and maybe this is a stupid question i really don't know, how does one narrow down which business he wants to get into? It's really not about hard work for me, and i have no limits put on myself as long as it can be "automated" for the most part later on. It's for me just really difficult to see through all this. For example, this can be looked on with a bigger picture i think: once i know what business i want or just narrowed it down to a business, if i do jot have the skills for it, i can dedicate myself fully to learn that one skill or skills needed. Another thing that i can't really wrap my mind around is competition. One business model i looked at for a while is, probably cliché but, a social media marketing agency. Saw it because of the youtuber iman gadzhi, which has been popping off lately. But i feel like a gear in the system, and that he doesn't learn you how to get the results he has. Not to mention his course is like above a 1000 bucks. But now that i have the chance, MJ DeMarco, you have my gratitude for putting so much effort in being the "no-bs guide" to financial wealth. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and i do jot know how stuff really works, so i will get right into it. Im 20 years old, fully by myself and no support from my parents. I have a buffer of a couple of months before i have to work in order to live. I have been trying to get some clarity on business, but to be honest it's all very very wide and vague for me. MJ DeMarco's book, the millionaire fastlane really really helped me with this. I gained more clarity, he explained for example which business systems were the best in terms of passivity. But then, what i do not get, and maybe this is a stupid question i really don't know, how does one narrow down which business he wants to get into? It's really not about hard work for me, and i have no limits put on myself as long as it can be "automated" for the most part later on. It's for me just really difficult to see through all this. For example, this can be looked on with a bigger picture i think: once i know what business i want or just narrowed it down to a business, if i do jot have the skills for it, i can dedicate myself fully to learn that one skill or skills needed. Another thing that i can't really wrap my mind around is competition. One business model i looked at for a while is, probably cliché but, a social media marketing agency. Saw it because of the youtuber iman gadzhi, which has been popping off lately. But i feel like a gear in the system, and that he doesn't learn you how to get the results he has. Not to mention his course is like above a 1000 bucks. But now that i have the chance, MJ DeMarco, you have my gratitude for putting so much effort in being the "no-bs guide" to financial wealth. Thank you.

Not sure if this will be helpful:

Post in thread 'AMA - I built a software company worth 8 figures'
GOLD! - HOT! - EXECUTION - AMA - AMA - I built a software company worth 8 figures

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.