The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to develop partnerships with local businesses?

Marketing, social media, advertising

jonahsr

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Mar 28, 2019
Lisbon, Portugal
Hey guys,

I've been getting decent results with Google Search ads for my fairly new business for a few weeks now. To grow & expand further, I am now looking into forming partnerships with local businesses all over the USA & Australia (my main markets), They would refer customers to us on a reseller basis (we sell them the service at a discount, they set their own prices for it & resell it to their customers).

The service we are offering is complementary to the offering of the local businesses, so it would be an opportunity for them to increase their average purchase value in their brick & mortar store, to grow their sales.

Now the first question is, how do I reach those businesses or more specifically, the business owners or managers that make the decision on partnerships like that?

Our company is 100% digital, internationally based & not located in our target market, so knocking door to door isn't the first choice here. There are about 100k local businesses just in the US alone that we are looking to partner up with.

What is the best way to form partnerships with as many of those businesses as possible? Thank you so much in advance!:smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.