The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to build a brand? (book recommendations, perhaps?)

Marketing, social media, advertising

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
Hello there,

I have to admit that I really don't like marketing. It's like a necessary evil to me. You see: I like products like Leatherman tools. They are just so good and their value is so obvious that there's no need to hype them (although Mr. Leatherman was unable to find someone willing to manufacture for him, can you believe it?).

Maybe it's because especially in the days of internet marketing, there's so much marketing of marketing that I just can't hear any talk about it anymore.

But even if your product has extremely high intrinsic value, people have to know about it. And although there are dozens, if not hundreds of Leatherman knock-offs, I know Leatherman tools, don't I?

And I want to know how to achieve juuuuust thaaaat.

Since I am not very knowledgeable on the topic, I'd like to inquire about the best books you've read on it. Books would really be preferred. I'm old fashioned when it comes to this, and back in uni I never went to class because most people talk far too slow for my tastes and then I lose interest and focus. Also, I'd like to hear about your personal experiences or remarkable stories you'd like to share.

Of course, I could google it. I did. And I got pages filled with listicles copied and copied all over. That's what Google gets you these days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.