The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How much to invest?

UsmaanJ

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 10, 2014
London, United Kingdom
Hi guys, I've been away from the fastlane forum for a while now. I've done a fair few things in the past 2 years to increase my knowledge in various fields that were of interest to me. Now I have set of to start an online clothing store for a specific niche whilst also doing my 9-5.

I have tested the market using a small amount of clothes and they sold within 2 weeks. Although I made no profit as I was spending on ads and building a following on various social media.

Now I am looking to invest into a wider variety of products than my initial order (72 pieces of various sizes in first order which consisted of 14 different designs). My question is, how much stock should I get for my second order (or how much should I invest in stock)?

The average cost of the specific clothes to me is between $20 to $60 for a single piece. I'm thinking to get 5 pieces of each design (1 Small, 3 Medium and 1 Large).

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
how much do you have, how much do you want to risk, what is the chance of a return / profit?

those are general answers to your general questions.

get more specific if you want more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom