The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, new here!

Phillip Anderson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jul 6, 2018
Hi, I'm an American college student living in a Central American country (parents moved here) but plan to transfer to the U.S. to finish college. I'm a computer science major but don't really enjoy programming so I don't know why I'm doing it. Before finding this forum, I browsed and still browse reddit.com/r/entrepreneur and blackhatworld.com. I'm not into social media (don't think liking, following and commented on Instagram profiles in order to promote products/build my follow count is fun), I'm not creative or artsy or have any skills, so I don't know what to do next. Sorry to sound self-depreciating. I read the Millionaire Fastlane . I hope I find my way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
I think it will be important to you to develop a more positive outlook when weighing your decisions. I am computer savvy ,and I am soon going to start computer science thoroughly and I'm actually excited. I've been through the bullshit and I know that many aspects are frustrating and boring but it's the knowledge/skills that you acquire in the process that will help you speed your life into the fastlane.

Tldr; stay positive. Welcome to the forums and do your best to pick up on the good material that is present here. You're sitting in a gold mine .

MB2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Sep 20, 2016
A Tiny island down the ocean (Ceylon)
Hi, I'm an American college student living in a Central American country (parents moved here) but plan to transfer to the U.S. to finish college. I'm a computer science major but don't really enjoy programming so I don't know why I'm doing it. Before finding this forum, I browsed and still browse reddit.com/r/entrepreneur and blackhatworld.com. I'm not into social media (don't think liking, following and commented on Instagram profiles in order to promote products/build my follow count is fun), I'm not creative or artsy or have any skills, so I don't know what to do next. Sorry to sound self-depreciating. I read the Millionaire Fastlane . I hope I find my way.

Hey first thing first, don't be such a negative and pessimistic person who complains about everything and anything.

Why?

Because you have only one life and if you become negative then only thing you have done throughout your life is not living but worrying.

It doesn't matter that you don't enjoy programming, at least you know how to program.Don't you?Anyway you must have learnt something.If you don't then you really have to reflect back at your own life and ask yourself " What the heck I had done in my life? "

You do have something called brain right?

Use it.Gather information related to what matters by reading books that matter for the problem that's right in front of you.For an instance, you sound like you have lost, then I don't know any other book other than Unscripted that could help you to find yourself back again.it's a complete book for anyone.

Again I 'm saying, never be negative.Always be positive.Even if you are going through the hell be positive and more importantly empowering.

Jason "GrandK"

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jun 17, 2018
Pacific Northwest

Phillip Anderson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jul 6, 2018
Daniel,

Take some time to find out what you enjoy before racking up student loan debt getting a degree you don't even want. If not, you will find yourself a slave of the system forever, with no chance of escape.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlMAKpxN8N0
Thanks for the input but luckily my family has my back with getting the degree. I'm even thinking of double-majoring in CS and entrepreneurship or something like that.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What's the difference between MFL and Unscripted ?

Based on your introduction, its tone, its reasoning, its "I'm going to college and don't know why", you really needed to read Unscripted , not TMF .

Good luck finding your way and welcome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.