The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi, I'm Fiza!

Fiza Hanif

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Dec 24, 2019
Hey! I'm Fiza Hanif. I 'm new to this forum. I've joined this forum because I really loved The Millionaire Fastlane (recommended by a friend). I'm very curious about the successful entrepreneurial mindset. Looking forward to learning new things from this forum to implement them into my entrepreneurial journey.

Thank you so much @MJ DeMarco for writing such informative and useful books. The Millionaire Fastlane is just an amazing book. It has opened my eyes and now I'm reinventing my choices, plans, and actions towards new direction.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey, welcome to the forum! :)

Do you have any idea yet, in what direction you want to start taking your road to wealth?

Fiza Hanif

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Dec 24, 2019
Hey, welcome to the forum! :)

Do you have any idea yet, in what direction you want to start taking your road to wealth?
Thanks! :)
To be honest I'm kind of confused right now! Don't know where to start actually. I'm exploring online businesses, reading some books about the entrepreneurial mindset, etc. However, I don't have any specific plan for my financial goals yet.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Thanks! :)
To be honest I'm kind of confused right now! Don't know where to start actually. I'm exploring online businesses, reading some books about the entrepreneurial mindset, etc. However, I don't have any specific plan for my financial goals yet.
Welcome!

TBH, before you look more seriously into the entrepreneural mindset, do take a closer check of your own personal habits...be it your choice of daily activities for everyday learning, eating, resting, emotional and spiritual.

Examples here:

Depending on your work and present responsibilities, it can take just a few weeks or a few months to buff up your mental and physical habits to decent levels.

Lots of folks, me included, tend to jump onto the bandwagon, only to fall to pieces when the tough parts come.

The book Atomic Habits by James Clear was very good for tracking and putting such habits into consistency.

As for financial goals...following TMF , you could aim for a financial goal to totally erase existing debt (if any) within X time framework- be it credit cards or study loan. Or just accumulate a few months' worth of savings (six- months or so) for an expected capital-intensive operation.

EDIT: Added some details, am currently doing 2nd route.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...