The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone

JP Alvis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jun 10, 2018
Buenos Aires
Hi everyone!

I'm JP and I've read TMF about 3 years ago but sadly I can't think of any real/valuable action I took applying the ideas from it (just nodding and go on with my life)

I'm currently reading UNSCRIPTED and looking back I'm decided to leave the action-faking behind and acknowledge that my main problems are vision and consistency with whatever goals I set for myself.

As the first step in this journey, I joined the forum and hope to share my experience with you guys and obviously learn as much as I can.

I'd say that my biggest dream is to provide my family with at least one life-changing experience (e.g. travel to Europe or Asia) without them to worry about cost, but to be honest, I haven't defined it clearly and, of course, I don't have clear steps to achieve it.

I'm a software developer with a good career but tired of being an employee. I'm looking to put my current skills (and future ones like sales, communication, marketing) into a greater use.

Thanks,
JP.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...