The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi everyone

JP Alvis

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2018
Buenos Aires
Hi everyone!

I'm JP and I've read TMF about 3 years ago but sadly I can't think of any real/valuable action I took applying the ideas from it (just nodding and go on with my life)

I'm currently reading UNSCRIPTED and looking back I'm decided to leave the action-faking behind and acknowledge that my main problems are vision and consistency with whatever goals I set for myself.

As the first step in this journey, I joined the forum and hope to share my experience with you guys and obviously learn as much as I can.

I'd say that my biggest dream is to provide my family with at least one life-changing experience (e.g. travel to Europe or Asia) without them to worry about cost, but to be honest, I haven't defined it clearly and, of course, I don't have clear steps to achieve it.

I'm a software developer with a good career but tired of being an employee. I'm looking to put my current skills (and future ones like sales, communication, marketing) into a greater use.

Thanks,
JP.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom