The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Helping People Lead Themselves

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Mute Efe

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Sep 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am Mute Efe. Mute is pronounced /mu-te/. I am a Nigerian presently living in Nigeria. I help people become better leaders of themselves by teaching personal leadership classes. I have been in the Training & development space for seven years, mostly holding my classes on Facebook. People pay to participate in my class which is held in a closed group.

This is not my first business. My first business failed and I just got to find out why when I read The Millionaire Fastlane . My first business failed because I was doing something I loved instead of meeting a need.

After seven years, I have been thinking of how to take the business to a new level. Making more impacts and making more money also. That led me to start a Facebook tribe which currently has over 10,000 members creating a bigger market for me.

The Millionaire Fastlane was just the right book I needed. It crushed all my previously held beliefs about money. I just realized my foolishness. And I am definitely leaving the slow lane.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom