The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Helping People Lead Themselves

Mute Efe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am Mute Efe. Mute is pronounced /mu-te/. I am a Nigerian presently living in Nigeria. I help people become better leaders of themselves by teaching personal leadership classes. I have been in the Training & development space for seven years, mostly holding my classes on Facebook. People pay to participate in my class which is held in a closed group.

This is not my first business. My first business failed and I just got to find out why when I read The Millionaire Fastlane . My first business failed because I was doing something I loved instead of meeting a need.

After seven years, I have been thinking of how to take the business to a new level. Making more impacts and making more money also. That led me to start a Facebook tribe which currently has over 10,000 members creating a bigger market for me.

The Millionaire Fastlane was just the right book I needed. It crushed all my previously held beliefs about money. I just realized my foolishness. And I am definitely leaving the slow lane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...