• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Help finding a high risk merchant account for my ecommerce

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by jerberson12, Jul 24, 2018.

1. jerberson12

jerberson12 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $6
    Hello folks,

I am looking for a good high risk merchant account provider for my ecommerce if somebody can recommend me of one.

-This is for a brand new online store - no payment history
    -I will be selling worldwide
    -I will have expensive electronics such as mobile phones around $1500 which are targeted by fraudster - possible high chargeback
    -Most expensive ticket is $1700
    -Monthly revenue is $25k, - I will maintain and not go over that number
    -I have personal cash reserve of $10k
    -I do not mind if bank implements rolling reserve as long as it is below 50% of the monthly revenue.
    -I need a processor that will not terminate even with high chargeback. I assume there are processor that will keep your account running even with high chargeback but they impose higher fees which is still fine with me.

My business model is dropshipping from Aliexpress for customers around the world.
    All orders above $100 will be captured but will be subject for identification check before processing and shipping the item.

Appreciate any help you can tell me.
    Thank you in advance.

jerberson12
    from USA

royce.dietrich likes this.