The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELLO,

Richme

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 31, 2021
I am a highschool student(going to college this year). Long story short, I have lots of dreams to fulfill. And I need money, tons of it. That was how I ended up reading "THE MILLIONER FASTLANE" . It taught me a lot and I am excited. I am trying to learn more from other people's books.

I couldn't get enough of the book so I thought joining here would be great after reading it so here I am. HOLA!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Kwiksliver

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jan 21, 2021
England, UK
Hola! Welcome!

You need to read UNSCRIPTED . We all have dreams to fulfill, but as you'll learn in the book, "chasing money" isn't the answer to real wealth and achieving your dreams. In your pursuit of Entrepreneurship, if your primary focus is to make loads of money, you will likely fail. Read the book, it will change the way you perceive success AND money. I only wish I could have read it when I was your age!

Good Luck!

Richme

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 31, 2021
Hola! Welcome!

You need to read UNSCRIPTED . We all have dreams to fulfill, but as you'll learn in the book, "chasing money" isn't the answer to real wealth and achieving your dreams. In your pursuit of Entrepreneurship, if your primary focus is to make loads of money, you will likely fail. Read the book, it will change the way you perceive success AND money. I only wish I could have read it when I was your age!

Good Luck!
Thank you so much, I also have learned that I will have to stop chasing money from TMF , but instead Needs. I will read UNSCRIPTED right away!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Richme

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 31, 2021
Welcome @Richme !

Enter college with the entrepreneur mindset and you'll do just fine.
Thank you so much, the fact that you answered my post means a lot. And thank you so much for the books, it surely has changed the way I see life. And I have lots of things in my mind, I will be sure to discuss them here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...