The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

INTRO Hello from Pakistan

livingtolearn

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 4, 2018
Hello everyone
I'm an auto mechanic in Pakistan, run a small workshop, doing pretty good for myself considering everything.
Of course I'm here after i read the fastlane millionaire book, will start reading the unscripted soon :)

My story is such that i couldn't or wasnt able to get a bachelor's degree.. mostly due to lack of finance and exposure. I started working early in age, small jobs etc until I recognized my passion to be in the automotive works and established a little shop. Now that I have some exposure and specially the new way fastlane millionaire made me look at everything, i have hope; started to dream and think big too.

I'm here to learn and make myself better and in the process, hopefully, the community better too.

All thanks to @MJDeMarco - hope to get your insights soon :)

Regards

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum