The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Italy

Neppoz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 22, 2017
Italy
Hi all,
One month ago i was reading TMF and afterwards the Unscripted Book. So i decided to join this forum. I am really inspired to read about the progress that must be happen to get Unscripted . And i noticed the real problem because i never got Unscripted : the F*ck This Event never happened to me. But wait, it gets even better. I owned a small business some years ago (developing websites) and i returned to a good paying job. I returned because for me it was clear that working on customer projects will not get me Unscripted . Well... i should have read the books earlier... But hey ! It is never to late. Will keep on trying ! Thank you MJ for sharing your Insights. I got most answers to my questions reading your books.

Best wishes !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Neppoz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 22, 2017
Italy
Hello everybody,

the last few months since my last post many things happened. I read a bunch of books, i prepared myself, i studied the process since this day. The days before and after christmas i did the most important thing. I faced my fears. I faced my fear to fail. I faced my fear to do something unconditional. And then today everything changed...

I went up in the morning, going in the office and leaved my good paying job. In entered the office of my boss as an employee and left it 30 minutes later as a free man. I got unscripted .

I'am very rich now. Not because i have luxury cars or boats or big houses. I am free. I pay my bills, i have an apartment, a decent car, a small business and a lot of ideas and and a huge motivation to go my way. It doesn't matter what happens now. My energy levels changed drastically in 30 minutes of conversation and everything changed at one moment in time. It is done. Finally i was able to make it happen. To leave my fears behind. This was the most important thing for me and my self-esteem. Being able to go beyond my fears.

Thank you De Marco. Your books (and many others i consumed the last months) where the start of a journey. A new process begun.

Wish you all the best. Sincerly,
neppoz

gazzagb22

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Dec 25, 2017
GB
Ciao Neppoz,

vi auguro tutto il meglio per il futuro!

Cordiali saluti

Gary

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...