• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello Fastlane World

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by pegasusCO1022, Apr 12, 2018.

1. pegasusCO1022

pegasusCO1022 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $36
    What can I say about myself that anyone actually cares to hear. I first got my hands on Millionaire Fastlane about 3 years ago and it turned my life upside down. I dropped out of college twice and went back to finish. I've been trying to figure out a way to jump in the fast lane all while supporting, my stay at home wife and my three year old son. I've held down a few jobs here and there but I feel like I've been stalled because of my work schedules just wearing me out and not leaving anything left over in my entreprenurial tank. I must have listened to Millionaire Fastlane a thousand times to keep myself going. I have a business degree and I was offered to take up a job that would have been quite lucrative but I knew it would take up all my time so I turned it down two months ago and instead decided to take a Full Stack Web Development course and get started on building some of the business ideas that I've been working on. So here's to all those taking the leap and thanks MJ for turning my life upside down and giving me hope that it can work out for those that have CENTS and are willing to put in the work. Wish me luck!

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,781
    Admin Post
    Been seeing a lot of people joining recently who read the book YEARS ago... what's happening out there that is causing people to see the light years later? Is the economy tanking?

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forum.

pegasusCO1022 likes this.
  3. pegasusCO1022

pegasusCO1022 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $36
    It's super cool that you reply to the posts on here. I honestly didn't expect to get a reply. I really can't express how grateful I am that you wrote that book. It makes me tear up a little just thinking about it. lol I'm not sure why everyone else is joining, everyone I try to share this book with thinks I'm nutters. I honestly have bought the book for probably a dozen people and nobody reads it and keeps on thinking I'm crazy. I just don't have friends anymore. haha but I do read your book a lot and I hope to be a awesome success story to inspire others. Thanks again for the reply. Means a lot that you participate so much in your forum.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,781
    Admin Post
    Yup, believe it or not, I try to read all the intros and respond to most of them.

pegasusCO1022 and Kennypaul like this.
  5. Kennypaul

Kennypaul Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,088
    I care to hear(I dont mind one bit!).TMF did the same to me too.Good to have you here.Welcome to the forum Pegasus.

pegasusCO1022 likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.