The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone - it's great to be here!

ChrisC1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 7, 2018
Good afternoon one and all!

A brief rundown: life has taken some 'interesting turns lately. And by interesting, I mean extreme changes. Not that it's that different from many others, but my FTE has finally happened. @MJ DeMarco, had it correct: you'll have many 'F*ck this' moments...but you'll know when you hit your FTE. Well, it's happened. At which point I had just begun reading "Unscripted ". I am appreciative for all I have, and now stand at the precipice of 'what's next'...I don't have that answer as of yet, but am working on it. It’s also somewhat intimidating, but so liberating!

Thank you again for accepting me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

ChrisC1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 7, 2018
Well, what was it? Don't leave us hanging??!!
After 15 years in a job with nothing to show for the effort, time and sacrifices made, I resigned. I couldn’t have felt worse than when I left. After creating, launching and supervising the Operations Department of my last company, I was still a lowly peon on a corporate rung. Dealt with preferential treatment and inequality. Watched as a colleague who would arrive at 11am at least twice a week and sleep during the day, be promoted and get raises. All the whole, I picked up the slack. At the end of the day, sleep seemed like the only way to not break down. I felt completely broken. Not to mention broke and looking back on these years wondering what I had earned from all this. I couldn’t handle it anymore. I resigned. This is the short of the story - there’s much more to it. I was done. I no longer wanted to play this ‘game. This scripted role. And while I don’t have the slightest clue in which direction to turn regarding entrepreneurship as of yet, I do have my interests and trying to focus on them and problem-solve within. It’s been very liberating to say the least! While not having a paycheck to fall back on is intimidating, it’s also motivating. One hs to get going or nothing happens.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...