• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hello All

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by MCARSON, Jun 11, 2018.

1. MCARSON

MCARSON New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $11
    Greetings,

Where do I start... The script has been dragging me through life until about a year ago, when I discovered reading once again. I have consumed 25 audio books since then, listening to them while I commute to my daily holding cell. Today I started my drive listening to Unscripted, which subsequently led me here. Two years ago I left the Air Force after twelve years of service as an Aircraft Mechanic. With the military wrapped around me like a security blanket, I failed to prepare for a path outside of the written steps I was following. After 600 jobs applied, two minimum wage part time jobs and an extended unemployment, I am now the Quality Control Manager for a language services company.
    While on my journey for knowledge, the world around me is viewed through different eyes. I have developed a taste for business development, my wife is an entrepreneur and has replaced her full time job with a lucrative dog walking/pet sitting company. With my new found knowledge we have laid the foundation for her current day to day business operations. Additionally, I am now working toward my own freedom, writing, and product design. I look forward to contributing to the conversation, here on The Fastlane forum.

Respectfully,
    Carson

jon.a and MJ DeMarco like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,781
    Admin Post
    Welcome Carson, great to have ya! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.