The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello All

MCARSON

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 11, 2018
Greetings,

Where do I start... The script has been dragging me through life until about a year ago, when I discovered reading once again. I have consumed 25 audio books since then, listening to them while I commute to my daily holding cell. Today I started my drive listening to Unscripted , which subsequently led me here. Two years ago I left the Air Force after twelve years of service as an Aircraft Mechanic. With the military wrapped around me like a security blanket, I failed to prepare for a path outside of the written steps I was following. After 600 jobs applied, two minimum wage part time jobs and an extended unemployment, I am now the Quality Control Manager for a language services company.
While on my journey for knowledge, the world around me is viewed through different eyes. I have developed a taste for business development, my wife is an entrepreneur and has replaced her full time job with a lucrative dog walking/pet sitting company. With my new found knowledge we have laid the foundation for her current day to day business operations. Additionally, I am now working toward my own freedom, writing, and product design. I look forward to contributing to the conversation, here on The Fastlane forum.

Respectfully,
Carson

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Carson, great to have ya! Hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...