The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

having a single founder is because your business failed??

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

mairaj

New Contributor
Apr 8, 2020
Pakistan
so im thinking about releasing my app now and i saw somewhere that startups fail because there is only one founder, is that true?? can you guys help me with this???

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 15, 2013
so im thinking about releasing my app now and i saw somewhere that startups fail because there is only one founder, is that true?? can you guys help me with this???
Big advantages and big disadvantages to either option.
Co Founders that you don't know well are a huge risk factor.
The advantage of co founders is that you keep each other going and ideally have complementary areas of expertise. e.g. one tech guy and one sales guy.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
ALWAYS have just 1 founder. If you need someone to keep you going, hire someone part time for $10 an hour just to keep you going. I would stay away from the opposite sex unless he/she is the drill sergeant type.

Kid

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
The thing that two founders do have is positive feedback loop - whether about something true or just hot air.
You gotta consider Survivorship bias - Wikipedia - basically we don't know how many 2 co-founders had failed cause mostly they aren't at first pages of news papers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom