The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Greetings everyone!

Edmond Berry

New Contributor
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, my name is Edmond and I am a 20 yr old from St. Louis, MO. Just finished the Millionaire Fastlane and was super excited to be apart of the forum. The book gave me new found clarity to business. I currently work as a sales rep for a car insurance company and I do okay for my age but am in the slow lane. I started a digital marketing consulting business and this book has made my goals very clear to me and has given me the courage to take a full blown leap into entrepreneurship.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

andyhaus44

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Hi, my name is Edmond and I am a 20 yr old from St. Louis, MO. Just finished the Millionaire Fastlane and was super excited to be apart of the forum. The book gave me new found clarity to business. I currently work as a sales rep for a car insurance company and I do okay for my age but am in the slow lane. I started a digital marketing consulting business and this book has made my goals very clear to me and has given me the courage to take a full blown leap into entrepreneurship.
Welcome aboard and great intro, Edmond! Glad to have you here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom