The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Glass Decoration

D

Deleted69818

After several years which Glass Decoration is been under less favor, fortunately it start a growing and Nowadays, the architectures and designers are getting more into using it. I introduce an extremely professional group with sufficient experience, in terms of making new steps in interior designing. as it is a growing and developing Art, you can be pioneers in your area with its new execute. if somebody here is interested to know more about details, let me know then. we will be happy to hear from you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 1-5.jpg
    1-5.jpg
    944.5 KB · Views: 13

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
What are the implications of importing from Iran?

From my understanding Iran and the United States can't do any trade.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
After several years which Glass Decoration is been under less favor, fortunately it start a growing and Nowadays, the architectures and designers are getting more into using it.

Where's your evidence that architects and designers are getting more into it?

I'm in the real estate industry and have looked into stained glass before. It doesn't seem like anyone cares.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
I think you talk about USA, here in middle east it has a growing process. as the company receive more requests.

That's cool.

Where are the majority of the installations going? Mosques? Homes?

And you guys produce yourself or source from elsewhere? I saw amazing prices on stained glass from China.

D

Deleted69818

That's cool.

Where are the majority of the installations going? Mosques? Homes?

And you guys produce yourself or source from elsewhere? I saw amazing prices on stained glass from China.
the majority of installing are going on Homes and Market places.
your second question is a smart one, the company is belongs to my friends, and I just provide their online advertisement , yes the produce themselves,they used to import the materials before, but they can supply them now. in case you wondering, I can give you the website link and the online catalog via private message.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
the majority of installing are going on Homes and Market places.
your second question is a smart one, the company is belongs to my friends, and I just provide their online advertisement , yes the produce themselves,they used to import the materials before, but they can supply them now. in case you wondering, I can give you the website link and the online catalog via private message.

Thanks.

I'd take the link, but there's no business to be done. We can't touch anything Iran even though we'd like to.

D

Deleted69818

Thanks.

I'd take the link, but there's no business to be done. We can't touch anything Iran even though we'd like to.
yes I know that...I just wanted you to take a look...if you like...not in business term...in terms of Art maybe

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.