The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From healthcare professional to...

cwalto12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Feb 21, 2018
Louisville
HELLO everyone.

I am a 24 year old respiratory therapist living in Louisville, KY. I am originally from NE Tennessee.

I have read The Millionaire Fastlane (ordered UNSCRIPTED just a few seconds ago) and like many others on here, have been inspired to change my life.

I don't hate my job. I really don't. I help people breathe. I save people's lives on a daily basis. My main patient demographic is the elderly. How can it get much more rewarding than that? Having only been an RT for 2 years, I still learn new things every single day.

I have realized a few things.

I have a degree in cardiopulmonary science and I am using my degree directly in my career. My first boss hired me while I was still in school. He quit before I graduated. My boss that hired me at the new hospital, quit on my SECOND DAY on the job. I started to think I smelled bad. Recently, my hospital management company put up our hospital for sale.

All of this to say that I realized that money is extremely fluid no matter what situation you are in. I am stuck earning a set amount with a minimal raise every year, but my place of work can be sold or discontinued at any time and there goes my paycheck. The world does not care what degree I have earned, nor how hard I worked for it. This led me to @MJ DeMarco and his books.

I am excited to be here and begin my journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...