The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First step

Dream613

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 13, 2020
Hi...I am working in a company as a slowlane worker. Before a month I don't even have a dream about what I want to do in life. I dont have any goals, any talent, any extraordinary skills. I thought wealth is only to people who have talent and born rich. Very ordinary people like me don't have a choice and chance in this world. But while reading books like Millionaire fastlane I understood that I want financial freedom more than anything else. Till date I thought I can't do anything. But I am starting to think that I can change my thoughts. The life I live is what I choose because i thought that's my only choice. But I understood that the choice we make is our life. So I began to think positively that I also can do something. Though I don't know what I can do, searching what I can do is my best choice. Until I find what I can do to achieve financial freedom, I am going to search without stop!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...