The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Every end brings a new beginning

Boris507

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 11, 2017
Montreal
Good day to you all,

My name is Boris and I am a 27 year old Canadian.

My story is a story shared by many of you, I came across an audio book called The Millionaire Fastlane and was shocked by what this men was saying. I had to find out who the author was, during my search I discovered he wrote a book called unscripted that I bought in a heart beat and that I am still reading today.

My desire to become an entrepreneur was implemented by my dad when one day he welcomed me downstairs and showed me a stack of bills that were laying on the pool table he looked at me and said : "Brake the cycle don't be another me, who probably will have to still keep working at 65".

Not much came from it to be honest, I didn't start anything I still had my stable and comfortable job ... but a seed was planted a gnawing and annoying itch to gain my freedom from the drudgery of the 9 to 5. And slowly a desire to quit my job began to take place. This job is making me comfortable and complacent I must escape this but I remain in this limbo with my mind for 2 years until 2 weeks ago the decision was made for me I was layed off for "lack of work" the real reason however, was that they felt, with good reason, that I did not care about the job i was doing and wanted to replace me with someone more compliant ( i suck at following orders ) and passionate about the 9 to 5 lifestyle.

So here I am at the starting block trying to built the proper mindset to gain my freedom once and for all and be master of my destiny. I expect alot of 2 steps forward and one step back kind of thing but I am ready for the journey we shall see how I get there.

Happy to join this forum and cant wait to read and learn about all of your experiences !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Boris, hope the books help you navigate your way out!

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
My desire to become an entrepreneur was implemented by my dad when one day he welcomed me downstairs and showed me a stack of bills that were laying on the pool table he looked at me and said : "Brake the cycle don't be another me, who probably will have to still keep working at 65".

From a fellow Canadian, welcome!

I will be having this same chat with my children but with copies of TMF and Unscripted in hand, while being clear in my intent NOT to work until I am 65.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...