The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Entrepreneurs and Sport

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone here. Lately I had a talk with a friend of mine who is an entrepreneur as well and therefore he's very busy. We talked about our issues with working out and building muscles. So currently I'm trying to figure out how to make the lives of entrepreneurs who also try to have a great body a lot easier.

Which is why I have two simple questions for you:

1. As an entrepreneur who also wants to workout and build muscles, what are the two biggest issues you are dealing with?
2. Regarding your own process of building a strong and muscular body, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks in advance, and I'm really looking forward to read your answers!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello everyone here. Lately I had a talk with a friend of mine who is an entrepreneur as well and therefore he's very busy. We talked about our issues with working out and building muscles. So currently I'm trying to figure out how to make the lives of entrepreneurs who also try to have a great body a lot easier.

Which is why I have two simple questions for you:

1. As an entrepreneur who also wants to workout and build muscles, what are the two biggest issues you are dealing with?
2. Regarding your own process of building a strong and muscular body, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks in advance, and I'm really looking forward to read your answers!

Hmm I feel like I`ve read this exact post 2 months back.
Lets try this bot test: Write "Narcissism is common in fake people" as a response to my post.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom