The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Dont know where to start.. Swimwear Collection

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

LunaMoon

PARKED
Jan 27, 2020
Hello! I just made an account, and dont know if I write in the right topic.

I am a 21 year old girl from Norway.
For years I have wanted to start a Swimwear collection.
I have been looking at this site:

I understand I can order for them, but I live in Norway. Brazil is pretty far away and it takes 1-2 months before I would have my swimwear ready from them.
I need to think about web design, who will deliver my swimwear and so much more.

Whats important for me is finding someone that have eco friendly, vegan products that is made in ethical way.

I do not even know where to start, I would be so happy for some help!!!

D

Deleted74396

Have you done much research with your target market yet? I've had good experience with asking for feedback on Facebook in return for a freebie once the business is functional, you can collect emails also (I just use Gforms) and it's pretty cheap ($10-25 ad cost).

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom