The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dont know where to start.. Swimwear Collection

LunaMoon

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 27, 2020
Hello! I just made an account, and dont know if I write in the right topic.

I am a 21 year old girl from Norway.
For years I have wanted to start a Swimwear collection.
I have been looking at this site:

I understand I can order for them, but I live in Norway. Brazil is pretty far away and it takes 1-2 months before I would have my swimwear ready from them.
I need to think about web design, who will deliver my swimwear and so much more.

Whats important for me is finding someone that have eco friendly, vegan products that is made in ethical way.

I do not even know where to start, I would be so happy for some help!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted74396

Have you done much research with your target market yet? I've had good experience with asking for feedback on Facebook in return for a freebie once the business is functional, you can collect emails also (I just use Gforms) and it's pretty cheap ($10-25 ad cost).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.