The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Don't Forget to...

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
SLEEP!

I pulled my back playing racquetball and couldn’t sleep well. Little did I know how little of sleep I got. I didn’t realize it until I looked at my smartwatch data.

upload_2018-10-26_14-43-17.png

I was shocked how little sleep i was getting! All week I tried to stay focused and work, my work was done poorly, kept making mistakes, not very consistent, and didn't really get much done. It just didn't make sense why I wasn't getting things done until I looked at my data.

So, Last night I finally made myself go to bed at 8pm as soon the kids were down.

I woke up after a good 8 hours of sleep and I got almost all of the things I wanted done this week completed within a few hours. For those who think working hard and staying up is a need for being an entrepreneur, its not worth it if you don’t find time to exercise, sleep, and spend time with people you love.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom