• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Don't Forget to...

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by jpanarra, Oct 26, 2018.

1. jpanarra

jpanarra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $16,816
    SLEEP!

I pulled my back playing racquetball and couldn’t sleep well. Little did I know how little of sleep I got. I didn’t realize it until I looked at my smartwatch data.

upload_2018-10-26_14-43-17.png

I was shocked how little sleep i was getting! All week I tried to stay focused and work, my work was done poorly, kept making mistakes, not very consistent, and didn't really get much done. It just didn't make sense why I wasn't getting things done until I looked at my data.

So, Last night I finally made myself go to bed at 8pm as soon the kids were down.

I woke up after a good 8 hours of sleep and I got almost all of the things I wanted done this week completed within a few hours. For those who think working hard and staying up is a need for being an entrepreneur, its not worth it if you don’t find time to exercise, sleep, and spend time with people you love.

TylerH1994 likes this.
  2. fortu1992

fortu1992 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $1,606

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.