The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone know of a good marketing agency for real estate ?

Marketing, social media, advertising

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Hello guys,
I am looking for a marketing agency for real estate, there is so many to choose from but wanted to see if anyone was using one that you know has delivered results for you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
Hello guys,
I am looking for a marketing agency for real estate, there is so many to choose from but wanted to see if anyone was using one that you know has delivered results for you
Hey man, not trying to sell you my services or anything but want to tell you what I'm currently working on.

So I've been studying web design/social media marketing for about three years now and managed to gain good traction right before the pandemic hit with a marketing agency. Kinda fell off after the pandemic but am starting to build it up again but this time with a solid team and systems built in place.

Anyways, I'm currently about to start a project with a real estate agency that has literally zero lead generation, so we essentially are building it up from ground zero. We have never worked with real estate agencies but we have a solid plan that we think could work but obviously we have to test it out first.

However, from my experience, these are a MUST in terms of having a good funnel for service based agencies (especially high ticket ones like real estate). You might know them but just wanted to let you know that if an agency you're looking for doesn't have one of these, don't bother:

1. A huge focus on copywriting (every part of the funnel is important but ESPECIALLY for the landing page)
2. Designed the ads/website to help your leadgen funnel flow smoothly
3. A free lead magnet with good headlines (house quotations, home seller's guide, etc)
4. A healthy budget to test ads properly (and knowing how to test them, e.g. know how to follow up on which ads are performing better than others, which ones to cut, etc.)
5. Good follow up systems (SMS texts, mailing list, warm/hot calling, something/someone to set up appointments, etc)

We're also adding some SEO into our package, which we'll see how it performs as well.

I dunno what your specific need is for the agency but this is our case. However, the good thing about lead gen is that once you spark the prospect's interest, it's up to the real estate agent to make the sell through a call.

The project starts in a few weeks. If you want, I could give you updates on how things go but hope I could be of help!

Saw

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 27, 2022
Marketing is a broad term...

If you're looking for a "general" marketing agency, all you'll get is people outsourcing their stuff to sub-par contractors.

What exactly are you looking for? FB Ads? Google Ads? SEO? Or, do you just want leads and don't care where they come from?

sfarieri

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY
Hey man, not trying to sell you my services or anything but want to tell you what I'm currently working on.

So I've been studying web design/social media marketing for about three years now and managed to gain good traction right before the pandemic hit with a marketing agency. Kinda fell off after the pandemic but am starting to build it up again but this time with a solid team and systems built in place.

Anyways, I'm currently about to start a project with a real estate agency that has literally zero lead generation, so we essentially are building it up from ground zero. We have never worked with real estate agencies but we have a solid plan that we think could work but obviously we have to test it out first.

However, from my experience, these are a MUST in terms of having a good funnel for service based agencies (especially high ticket ones like real estate). You might know them but just wanted to let you know that if an agency you're looking for doesn't have one of these, don't bother:

1. A huge focus on copywriting (every part of the funnel is important but ESPECIALLY for the landing page)
2. Designed the ads/website to help your leadgen funnel flow smoothly
3. A free lead magnet with good headlines (house quotations, home seller's guide, etc)
4. A healthy budget to test ads properly (and knowing how to test them, e.g. know how to follow up on which ads are performing better than others, which ones to cut, etc.)
5. Good follow up systems (SMS texts, mailing list, warm/hot calling, something/someone to set up appointments, etc)

We're also adding some SEO into our package, which we'll see how it performs as well.

I dunno what your specific need is for the agency but this is our case. However, the good thing about lead gen is that once you spark the prospect's interest, it's up to the real estate agent to make the sell through a call.

The project starts in a few weeks. If you want, I could give you updates on how things go but hope I could be of help!
Let me know your results!

jtoddherbst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 3, 2016
Texas
Hello guys,
Hey!

I began my career as a real estate investor who has since done over 1000 buy and sell transactions. But my true love is marketing. For the past 5 years I have been studying, writing, creating, and helping businesses of all kinds run Facebook Ads, SEO, website design and build-out, and my true fav - copywriting and more specific email copywriting.

In that time I have worked with several real estate investors running paid ads and copy. The results were really good (less than a dollar) per lead for a multimillion dollar project. And several house flip deals for under a dollar per close.

I don't run as many Facebook ads as before but know the ROI can be great when the ads are run according to a set process with targeting, great copy, and as @DougRMR stated a great lead magnet. Most ads fail for lack of those 3 things.

If you are looking for a company or person to run real estate marketing make sure:
  • They know the real estate world
  • They are familiar with running real estate ads and the legal requirements
  • They help you set up an AMAZING lead magnet
  • They know exactly who you want as a client
  • They know how to set up a congruent and well written copy/video heavy landing page
  • They know how to write great email copy to send to the prospects on a regular basis
  • They know how to take your personal brand and turn prospects/clients into fans
  • They set up or consult with you on YOUR BRAND website geared to convert (most real estate websites look like they are 10-15 years old)
  • They set or consult with you on video sales letters and posting to social media accounts
  • For the not to distant future - they know the crypto defi world and how it can interact with real property
I hope those bullet points helped. I'd be happy to expand or go in more detail about any of them if wanted.

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
Let me know your results!
We're currently still building the website. A life situation got in the way but we have the funnel set up so that when the website is running we can start running the ads immediately.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.