• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Breaking the commandment of control

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Tanishatheangel, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Tanishatheangel

Tanishatheangel Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $561
    if any of you have heard about logan pauls fiasco, well he posted a vlog on youtube about a guy who killed himself, and then just pointed and laughed about it, the reason i bring this up is because, 2 months ago he was on a trip to dubai and they were all talking about how he was going to become the first major social media billionaire, he's making multi million of dollars each year, but at the same time he lacks the defense to keep it, bought a 7 million dollar home, $144,000 telescope for the solar eclipse, a $300,000 car, multiple $21,000 first class flights $100,000 a night hotel rooms ( his brother spends the same way jake paul, but thats not what im talking about now)

like i said he's making millions of dollars but after that horrible vlog about the man who tryed to kill himself, youtube has removed him from the top google recommended list which makes his videos not be recommended as much if at all, so his incomes slashed majorly right there, now he's on youtube red doing multiple movies/ shows, well guess what they canceled his show as well, so income majorly slashed, he has a maverick clothing company which they later told us was a copy of someone elses brand which again means more income slashed

so now here he is having to pay for a 7 million dollar house and the new car and all the people who he pays to keep living with him, and with the way he loves spending money i just dont know how he'll keep it up with the income flow being shut off in every direction and the bills rushing in from every angle, thats why mj has the 5 commandments for a reason LISTEN TO HIM

KrzyszWawrzyniak, jon.a, Xeon and 2 others like this.
  2. Greg Rutkowski

Greg Rutkowski Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,055
    [​IMG]

I started typing a lengthy response and then realized it's just a waste of energy. Hopefully Google will update their AI to get a HINT.

becks22 likes this.
  3. NickC

NickC Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $359
    I don't think he lacks control. I just think hes an idiot. He built a brand around himself. Does extremely well on youtube and selling ecommerce. Also on television. The only thing he cant control is himself

jon2089 likes this.
  4. Greg Rutkowski

Greg Rutkowski Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,055
  5. LeoistheSun

LeoistheSun Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,280
    People like that aren't fastlane. Its sidewalker mentality.

What he should do (and we have no idea if he does or does not) is build assets like Real-Estate, Funds etc.

Your right though! You know whats funny? If hes making that much $$$ you can bet Google/Youtube is making 5x as much. THATS FASTLANE right there.

Get people to do the work for you... yep. Productocracy!

@Greg Rutkowski if you got nothing good to say... do you have to post?

6. Tanishatheangel

Rep Bank:
    $561
    yeah i was thinking about that the other day, what other business would you put out content for if you only got $3 for every 1,000 people (subscribers), even at mcdonalds a $5 meal gets you $5,000 for every 1,000 people, i wish i knew how youtube got that kind of momentum going for such little pay and people just accept it

jon2089 likes this.
  7. • nikita •

• nikita • Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $462
    This is what happens when you make a lot of money but don’t know how to retain it. With what he has he can probably reinvest and keep living fastlane for the rest of his life. I doubt it though.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how badly his career bombs or if he’ll recover somehow.

8. KrzyszWawrzyniak

KrzyszWawrzyniak Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $274
    Tanisha, you're improving on yourself and start to bring here something valuable.
    Much appretiated. Keep it up.

9. Tanishatheangel

Rep Bank:
    $561
    thank you, that means more than you realize, i know i didnt start out with the right mindset, but im living learning and trying to improve everyday and probly have a lot more to live learn and mess up but it is part of the process