• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

Books or places to gain information on finance?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Telamon25346, May 17, 2018 at 12:27 AM.

1. Telamon25346

Telamon25346 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $78
    I've been recently trying to build up my knowledge of finance and banking, (basically just preserving wealth via a bank) and I wanted to know if there were some good books, podcasts, or audiobooks that you guys have read that really helped.

so far I've only found financial intelligence by Karen Berman. not sure if I want to buy it yet, because I'm trying to avoid those "get rich investing books". any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks!

Late Bloomer likes this.
  2. Kak

Kak Industrialist Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $5,286
    Investopedia
    WSJ
    CNBC
    Bloomberg

3. Late Bloomer

Late Bloomer Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,119