The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Book and skill suggestion please

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Abbasi007

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2020
Pakistan
Hello everyone. New to this forum. Done with fastlane millionaire and unscripted.
Any book recommendation please.
And what are good skills to acquire in this time, suggestions please.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 20, 2016
Hello everyone. New to this forum. Done with fastlane millionaire and unscripted.
Any book recommendation please.
And what are good skills to acquire in this time, suggestions please.
Read 'How to Get Rich' by Felix Dennis.

Then ask yourself if you're reading for the sake of application or because you want to spend the next 4-5 years of your life fantasizing about success and buying self-help courses.

Not everyone has to be an entrepreneur, you can apply a lot of lessons you learn from MJ DeMarco, Felix Dennis and others, to help you get an enjoyable, 6-figure career. You just need to think outside the box and find people who have achieved this position.

However, if entrepreneurship is for you, then best of luck to you on your journey!

Lyinx

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
The go-giver series, lots of good info on how to be a leader and business person.
Most of the books that I read are business related, but I will also recommend Banned NLP secrets by Daniel Smith, mind-blowing!
See my signature, 2 books there that I highly suggest for anyone that wants be become a business owner or CEO.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

Canadoz

Contributor
Jul 13, 2018
Read 'How to Get Rich' by Felix Dennis.
A wonderful, wonderful book.

Even though it's more than 10 years ago since I read it, a lot of the advice has still stuck with me.

I actually need to re-read it.

Have you (or any fans of this book) ever found a business autobiography which has ever even came close to this one?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Like mentioned above How to Get Rich by Felix is one of the best books out there, E-MYTH Why most small business's don't work is an amazing read aswell anyone that runs a business has to read this book

I also like Lori Greniers book and 10x by Grant Cardone aswell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom