• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Blockchain Technology

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by Elijah, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Elijah

Elijah Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $144
    Hey, is there anyone investing in companies which are focusing on the "new" blockchain technology? If so, which companies do you invest in?
    Has anyone made any experience in that matter?

Thanks!

2. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke the ayatollah of rock-and-rollah Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $707
    search.jpg

jpmartin and Kingmaker like this.
  3. JM35

JM35 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $684
    Any blockchain specific companies are going to be penny stocks at this point. There are a lot of big companies that are getting some skin in the game though. J.P. Morgan for example is developing their own blockchain applications for the future, although investing in a large company like that won't really get you the exposure you to blockchain that you are looking for.

Its similar to the recreational marijuana industry...its almost too new to have public companies in the game that are large enough for me to invest in. I don't play in penny stocks, but maybe that's your thing.

There have been plenty of articles written on it. Just do a Google search.

There are quite a few threads and people here who trade crypto's, although I wouldn't consider "investing" in those to be investing in the blockchain technology itself.

Elijah likes this.
  4. JM35

JM35 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $684
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    Elijah likes this.
  5. Elijah

Elijah Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $144
  6. anonymoose

anonymoose Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $190
    Blockchain Tech is promising but personally, I think it'll take time for the mass consumer to understand its importance or even absorb its purpose. However, it would be a game-changer if it gets implemented across industries. If I had the money, I'd invest in Ethereum, Dash, and/or MaidSafe.

Leo Hendrix likes this.
  7. ernesto50

ernesto50 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $102
    A lot of companies are currently thinking and researching blockchain technology. The problem is though that the space is so young, it's really difficult to really create something big this early.

I think overstock.com is investing heavily into blockchain technology. I think the food and medicine industry is quite interesting with companies investing into anti-food tampering methods etc.

For now thought we will need some big winners in the blockchain industry which will provide the platforms these companies can use and build on, as without the whole infrastructure wouldn't be there. Imagine it like before the internet really became mainstream, you needed the big platform companies such as Oracle to come up with some great innovcations in database technology in order to really scale up the internet. We're in this phase now with blockchains, so we'll first need to build out this infrastructure.