The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Black Friday thoughts.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 1.10.28 PM.png

TheFrancophile

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Feb 5, 2017
Lyon, France
Like MJ (who has already spoken about this on YT), I can't, for the life of me, understand why would people wait for many hours in pitch dark to get into a store to save a few measly bucks.

Myself, I almost always buy at cheap stores, but I don't wait in long lines. I just do my groceries every few days. I walk into a supermarket, grab a trolley, take the stuff I need, go to checkout, pay, and leave.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
I remember back years ago when I worked at Best Buy this lady threw a huge fit because I didn't know what a "raincheck" was. She was angry and said she was gonna speak to my manager and make sure I would get fired. I didn't know because I have never participated in a black friday. I have never had any interest in fighting over a TV thats $100 off at 2am.

Its funny because black friday is just a marketing ploy to sell more shit that ends up on sale anyways on another day.:rofl:

Sorry, but I just don't see the utility or point in buying a new $1,000 phone every year just so that I can send an emoji that mimics me talking. Or so that people can think that i'm hot shit because I have a $1k phone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Robert_R

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jun 8, 2017
New Mexico