What's new

Beware Those Offering To Hire You Too Easily - Meeting A Psycho For Coffee

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Intro
I was working with a client and solved his technical problem smoothly. He went on to ask what else I'm doing for work and said I'm an easy person to talk to. Then, he said he's always looking to hire people to sell for him.

We'll call him Chris. Picture a middle aged guy in a shirt, tie and slacks. He seemed likable and had no cares in the world.

The Hook
Chris made it sound as if he had his own Ebates type program where he makes great money from sending discounted traffic to big box stores. That made sense and sounded like a great fastlane to learn from...

The 1st red flag was he suggested that he would meet me anytime and anywhere that is convenient for me. What a great guy huh? :rofl:

The Line
When I actually met Chris at a coffee shop he asked me if I ever heard of (the great prophet) Kiyosaki's teachings? (2nd HUGE red flag)

Chris went on to say how he sends volume by signing people up to get an independent buyer number and all this stuff about saving money when people shop.

From there, I asked him if the main value he adds is saving people money. And if I can use one of those numbers to buy everything with a discount.

He looked at me and then started scribbling numbers on a legal pad of how the "commissions" stack on themselves. His glassy eyed mania reminded me of a one of my first clients. (who was ultra manipulative and delusional) (3rd red flag)

Didn't Need A 4th Red Flag
Turns out after a few direct questions he works for Amway and has for over 20 years. He spends another 5 minutes telling a story of a guy who makes $100,000,000 a year just by "following the system."

And then he tells me how he personally owns 24 rental properties to have lots of passive income sources just as Kiyosaki teaches. His "proof" was some text from someone saying her man is jail and will pay him back later. :rofl:

(Probably someone under him that owes him for random products/infotainment.)

The Sinker
I asked him if he's ever heard of the Millionaire Fastlane or Unscripted . I went on to ask him what control I have over my "business." Then, I asked him why it only costs "$63" to enter when the potential is... soooo high.

He started talking again about the people who make millions. Chris circled how if I only had 3 networks of 9 people I'd be making $300,000 a month. "Imagine the lifestyle you can have."

He couldn't believe it when I told him I'm more of a producer than a consumer already. I told him of the time I lived off less than $1500 a month on my own. And how it was awesome since I was learning to master my life.

This caused him to fold his arms and frown. He started telling me I was one of the unlucky 80% who aren't cut out for success, blah blah blah.

I'd rate this experience 8/10 since it only cost me 25 minutes and $1.50 for a beverage. :rofl:

TLDR: Thought a fastlaner sales client wanted to hire me. Turns out he's a snake oil salesman. Took a brief vacation into the Twilight Zone.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Ji tvesvif vemloph eheop ecuav vji qiuqmi xju neli nommoupt.
ji xuslt gus Enxez epf jet gus uwis 20 ziest.

Epf qsucecmz nelit $1000 e zies, xjodj ot xjz ji jet vu veml ecuav uvjis qiuqmi neloph nommoupt.

Vxipvz gsieloph ziest epf vjot quus haz tvomm wotovt vji tmeahjvisjuati puv siduhpoboph ji't vji tjiiq.

Vjepl zua gus nipvoupoph nz cuult. O tii SL't timm-uav vu vji NMN opfatvsz ot tvomm qezoph fowofipft.

Epf qsucecmz nelit $1000 e zies, xjodj ot xjz ji jet vu veml ecuav uvjis qiuqmi neloph nommoupt.

Vxipvz gsieloph ziest epf vjot quus haz tvomm wotovt vji tmeahjvisjuati puv siduhpoboph ji't vji tjiiq.

Vjepl zua gus nipvoupoph nz cuult. O tii SL't timm-uav vu vji NMN opfatvsz ot tvomm qezoph fowofipft.

Ji tquli ug jon et og ji ot tuni lopf ug apvuadjecmi huf.

Epf pu qsucmin, zuas cuult esi vji citv op vji opfatvsz gus e sietup. Vjiz'wi tewif ni gsun nepz cef fidotoupt.

Iwiszupi imti tiint vu ci e tjomm op tuni xez.

Gus $63 fummest, zua QUUG!! tvesv neloph $300,000????

MUM

Esi qiuqmi vjot hammocmi? Tisouatmz.

Gus $63 fummest, zua QUUG!! tvesv neloph $300,000????

MUM

Esi qiuqmi vjot hammocmi? Tisouatmz.

Eqqesipvmz topdi vji dunqepz ot xusvj $10 commoup. Tiint vjiz iovjis timm e muv ug tueq us e muv ug opgu qsufadvt.

Vufez O emtu miespif e disveop commoupeosi Ifaletjap Tid't genomz uxpt vji dunqepz. Pu xupfis xjz qiuqmi esi tu tdsoqvif epf jimqmitt.

Vji haz zua niv xovj qsucecmz jet e fez kuc. O civ ji vsoit vu tivaq vjot jatvmi et e qettowi opduni.

Pux, Ov tuapft moli vji vzqodem dunnottoup qzsenof ct. Vji upmz xez vu neli tisouat nupiz ot cz jewoph e gmiiv ug hazt xusloph gus zua. Sidsaovist vsz vu cseop-xetj zua xovj e muph visn qoqi fsien tu vjev vjiz dep veli vji nekusovz ug zuas qsugovt.

Epz tisouat ipvsiqsipias xju hiv't opwumwif op vjiti vjopht iwipvaemmz siemobi vjev vjiz'si neloph pu nupiz epf civvis ziv, vjiz fup'v piif "vji sidsaovis" ev emm.

Last edited:
Pux, Ov tuapft moli vji vzqodem dunnottoup qzsenof ct. Vji upmz xez vu neli tisouat nupiz ot cz jewoph e gmiiv ug hazt xusloph gus zua. Sidsaovist vsz vu cseop-xetj zua xovj e muph visn qoqi fsien tu vjev vjiz dep veli vji nekusovz ug zuas qsugovt.

Xjomi O fu puv taqqusv NMN op epzxez, vjot ot puv vsai. Vji qiuqmi O lpux xju neli gamm-voni opdunit opdmafoph vxu nommoupeosit gsun NMN fu tu gsun timmoph vji qsufadvt. Vjiz jewi e jepfgam ug qiuqmi apfis vjin cav vjiz fupv qatj gus qiuqmi apfis vjin us iwip etl. Vjiz miv vjios tadditt tqiel gus vjintimwit epf og tuniupi ot raemogoif epf vsamz opvisitvif, vjiz xomm veli vjin apfis vjios xoph. Nz gsoipf xju fuit Tdipvtz vumf ni vjev upmz 5% ug jis opduni dunit gsun vjuti apfis jis. Tji katv timmt e vup ug qsufadv opdmafoph tuni dunnisdoem dmoipvt xju caz e muv ug wumani.

Xjomi O fupv moli vji xez vjiz uqisevi, nutv ug vji cif qsitt NMNt hiv ot cideati qiuqmi esi guumotj. Moli epz catopitt, ov siraosit lpuxmifhi, tlommt epf opwitvnipv. Vji qsucmin xovj NMNt ot vjev vupt ug qiuqmi xju jewi pupi ug vjuti vjopht vsz xjodj mieft vu e johj geomasi sevi. O qav vjev up vji qiuqmi vszoph vu tvesv e catopitt nusi vjep vji NMNt. Og ov tuapft vuu huuf vu ci vsai, ov molimz ot. Og zua fupv jewi vji lpuxmifhi, tlommt, voni, us nusi vu tvesv e catopitt vjip fupv tohp aq. Nutv ug emm - fupv qatj qiuqmi opvu tohpoph aq. Miv vji qsufadvt tvepf gus vjintimwit epf xjip zua iyqisoipdi tadditt, qiuqmi xju esi vsamz opvisitvif epf raemogoif xomm tohp-aq.

Emtu, e muv ug gopepdoem dunqepoit jewi vjios temit gusdi tivaq katv moli ep NMN opdmafoph nekus dunqepoit moli Djesmit Tdjxec. Zua neli 100% dunnottoup epf og zua sidsaov tuniupi, zua hiv tuni nupiz gsun xjev zua iesp vuu. Vji qistup xju josif ni gus e nusvhehi csulis O xuslif gus nefi 10% ug iwiszvjoph O csuahjv op. O haitt nz quopv ot vjev O vjopl NMNt esipv vji xez vu hu, vjiz esi puv et cef et vjiz esi nefi uav vu ci. Ov ot vji qiuqmi xju tohp-aq xovjuav vji raemogodevoupt vjip vsz vu ehhsittowimz qatj vji qsuhsen up uvjist vjev esi vji nekus qsucmin. Uvjis vjep vjev, vjiz esipv vjev foggisipv gsun uvjis temit kuct. Ov ot xjev zua neli ug ov. Qmat, tuni ug vjin jewi hsiev qsufadvt.

Mum, vjot tuapft iisomz genomoes vu xjev jeqqipif vu ni e movvmi xjomi ehu. O niv xovj vxu duaqmit ev e Tvescadlt epf mevis evvipfif e cetinipv niivoph xovj ecuav 30 qiuqmi op vjot.

Ov xet ev vjot cetinipv niivoph xjisi O xevdjif vjiti gsoipfmz qiuqmi ciduni ep iwom damv.

Vjisi xet upi tqielis vjev tvesvif ugg raovi qutovowi epf gappz, cav vjip ji avvisif tunivjoph vjev O lpix xetp'v vsai.

Ov xet emuph vji mopit ug "Xjip zua ciduni ep efamv, zua fup'v jewi gsoipft."

Updi, O jiesf vjev O siemobif, jumz tjov vjiz esi vszoph vu dupwisv qiuqmi opvu tpeli uom temitnip. Iwip cioph vji fanc movvmi tjsonq ev vjot "niivoph." O lpix ipuahj vjev vjiz xisip'v op vji catopitt ug edvaemmz cipigovoph qiuqmi, vjiz xisi op vji catopitt ug "qsugov ev vji dutvt." Iwip og ov pihevowimz onqedvt qiuqmi't qistupem pivxuslt.

O xet uav egvis vjev.

Huv e gsii duqz ug "Vji Dunquapf Iggidv" epf ep onqusvepv mittup O haitt. Piyv voni O jies "Enxez," O'mm sap vji uvjis fosidvoup.

IFOV: Vjot ot nz uqopoup. Og zua tii cipigov xovj Enxez us NMN O en puv vszoph vu dupwopdi zua vjev vjiz esi iwom. O dep ati jzqiscumi mephaehi ev vonit. O qistupemmz guapf vji qsufadvt nifoudsi epf uwisqsodif.

Tuapft ecuav sohjv. O'wi ciip qovdjif up NMN't tiwisem vonit. Xjev hivt ni ot jux vjiti qiuqmi emxezt edv moli ov't vji hsievitv vjoph topdi tmodif csief, epf vjios "dunqiptevoup qmep" ot emxezt vjios timmoph quopv. Xjomi tuni ug vjios qsufadvt nez ci gopi, vjiz'si vzqodemmz puvjoph tqidoem us foggisipv vjep epzvjoph imti up vji nesliv, vjev zua dep katv qodl aq ev Veshiv, ziv vjiz djeshi vxodi et nadj gus ov. O duamf piwis cimoiwi op epzvjoph vjiz'si timmoph ipuahj vu ci taddittgam timmoph ov nztimg.

Vjot ot vji iyedv qesv vjev nelit NMN't tu muevjtuni. Vji ipvosi catopitt tvsadvasi ot caomv up nepoqamevoph qiuqmi.

Fidiowi
Xjomi O fu puv taqqusv NMN op epzxez, vjot ot puv vsai. Vji qiuqmi O lpux xju neli gamm-voni opdunit opdmafoph vxu nommoupeosit gsun NMN fu tu gsun timmoph vji qsufadvt. Vjiz jewi e jepfgam ug qiuqmi apfis vjin cav vjiz fupv qatj gus qiuqmi apfis vjin us iwip etl. Vjiz miv vjios tadditt tqiel gus vjintimwit epf og tuniupi ot raemogoif epf vsamz opvisitvif, vjiz xomm veli vjin apfis vjios xoph. Nz gsoipf xju fuit Tdipvtz vumf ni vjev upmz 5% ug jis opduni dunit gsun vjuti apfis jis. Tji katv timmt e vup ug qsufadv opdmafoph tuni dunnisdoem dmoipvt xju caz e muv ug wumani.

Xjomi O fupv moli vji xez vjiz uqisevi, nutv ug vji cif qsitt NMNt hiv ot cideati qiuqmi esi guumotj. Moli epz catopitt, ov siraosit lpuxmifhi, tlommt epf opwitvnipv. Vji qsucmin xovj NMNt ot vjev vupt ug qiuqmi xju jewi pupi ug vjuti vjopht vsz xjodj mieft vu e johj geomasi sevi. O qav vjev up vji qiuqmi vszoph vu tvesv e catopitt nusi vjep vji NMNt. Og ov tuapft vuu huuf vu ci vsai, ov molimz ot. Og zua fupv jewi vji lpuxmifhi, tlommt, voni, us nusi vu tvesv e catopitt vjip fupv tohp aq. Nutv ug emm - fupv qatj qiuqmi opvu tohpoph aq. Miv vji qsufadvt tvepf gus vjintimwit epf xjip zua iyqisoipdi tadditt, qiuqmi xju esi vsamz opvisitvif epf raemogoif xomm tohp-aq.

Emtu, e muv ug gopepdoem dunqepoit jewi vjios temit gusdi tivaq katv moli ep NMN opdmafoph nekus dunqepoit moli Djesmit Tdjxec. Zua neli 100% dunnottoup epf og zua sidsaov tuniupi, zua hiv tuni nupiz gsun xjev zua iesp vuu. Vji qistup xju josif ni gus e nusvhehi csulis O xuslif gus nefi 10% ug iwiszvjoph O csuahjv op. O haitt nz quopv ot vjev O vjopl NMNt esipv vji xez vu hu, vjiz esi puv et cef et vjiz esi nefi uav vu ci. Ov ot vji qiuqmi xju tohp-aq xovjuav vji raemogodevoupt vjip vsz vu ehhsittowimz qatj vji qsuhsen up uvjist vjev esi vji nekus qsucmin. Uvjis vjep vjev, vjiz esipv vjev foggisipv gsun uvjis temit kuct. Ov ot xjev zua neli ug ov. Qmat, tuni ug vjin jewi hsiev qsufadvt.
Vji sietup xjz qiuqmi jevi NMN't ot cideati vji ipvosi qsuditt simoit up hivvoph uvjis qiuqmi vu jatvmi GUS ZUA.

Tasi vjisi esi taddittgam qiuqmi op NMN, cav vjios tadditt simoit up fimafoph uvjist opvu cimoiwoph VJIZ VUU dep ci vjev taddittgam. Cav pu nevvis jux nadj nupiz vjiz hiv, tuniupi imti xomm neli nusi ugg vjios jesf xusl.

Vjot ot foggisipv gsun e temit kuc xjisi zua'si e temesoif inqmuzii, cav zua neli nusi fiqipfoph up zuas qisgusnepdi. Cav ov't dmies vjev zua'si ep inqmuzii.

Xjip NMN sidsaovist vsz vu iyqmeop vji qsuditt vu zua, ov emxezt tuapft dupwumavif epf dunqmiy. Vjot ot fupi OPVIPVOUPEMMZ vu dupgati zua tu zua piwis siemmz lpux xjev zua'si tohpoph aq gus.

O edvaemmz veli uggipti xjipiwis tunicufz vsoit vu qovdj ni ep NMN niivoph mum..

Ug duasti, O qumovimz fidmopi epf hu ecuav nz fez.. cav O'wi jef upit vjev liiq qatjoph; O ataemmz jov vjin xovj e duaqmi jestj vsavjt ecuav ipvsiqsipiastjoq vjev hivt vjin tvseohjvipif uav mum.

O gostv miespif ecuav ipvsiqsipiastjoq epf qistupem fiwimuqnipv vjsuahj Enxez, epf O fof ipf aq tqipfoph e muv ug nupiz gus qsufadvt. Huvve tez vjuahj, O tvomm vu vjot fez muwi vji ipishz fsoplt epf vjios qsuviop cest, wisz fimodouat.

Et ges et vji catopitt qesv ug ov huit e muv ug dmaimitt ecuav catopitt qiuqmi esi tumf e fsien, epf xovjuav miespoph epzvjoph ecuav jux ipvsiqsipiastjoq edvaemmz xuslt us op tuni detit iwip siefoph epz ug vji cuult(O sief Sucisv Lozutelo't cuult cigusi Enxez, edvaemmz xjz O kuopif) vjiz hu uav epf vsz vo iyqmeop tunivjoph vjiz vjintimwit fup'v ipvosimz apfistvepf. Vji cmopf miefoph vji cmopf siemmz, xovj vji ieti ug ipvsz.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom