The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Best Tequila?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 6, 2019
California
I love the occasional Cadillac Margarita! And I also know you are not supposed to mix the really good Tequila with your Margaritas.

But I had a bottle of 1942 sitting around and I thought when else am I going to drink that bad boy.

So I made my traditional Cadillac Margarita and damn it was good!!!!

We also go to Cabo a lot and I have done Tequila tours, been to the Karma house and had a tasting, and ask the locals tons of questions about Tequila.

I thought I would throw it out here to the forum.

Any suggestions on good Tequilas?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Private Witt

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
I dont know much about tequila, but there is this company that sponsors some musicians I work with that is called Papa Bueno out of Seattle. They gave me a little sample bottle and it was really good. I work in cannabis and dabble in a little music and may try to do a crossover with them down the road.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom