The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Another Control Disaster!! Google Halts My Business Yet Another Time

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Danweebly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
I run a news blog and was pretty seeing good spike in Search Engine Traffic and good Adsense earnings. And suddenly my ranking began to decline slowly so does my daily income. No need to be worried. I just remembered the Commandment of Control. Google is the driver and I'm the hitch hiker.

Just a 17 year old web savvy kid trying to make a some income online. And blogging is just a means to end. I earn income from it; I invest in a more controllable entity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Danweebly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
I read that as: you had no traffic, then had a spike, then it went back to normal. Write more spike-worthy content.
Traffic was moderate originally but increased exponentially for a period of two weeks before my rankings tanked.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just a 17 year old web savvy kid trying to make a some income online. And blogging is just a means to end. I earn income from it; I invest in a more controllable entity.

Nice, great to see you doing something so young. Anything you can sell so your blog is the appetizer, not the entree?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Danweebly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Nice, great to see you doing something so young. Anything you can sell so your blog is the appetizer, not the entree?
Yes, I plan to sell a practice exam software for the most popular college prep examination in my country. The app is still under construction. I'll also test it by placing it in the blog for visitors to try it out.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.