The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Airline Pilots

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

traction2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 2, 2020
So with so many highly specialized skilled airline pilots hitting the streets I wanted to get peoples ideas on evolving those skills that seem a very narrow niche into something else to produce income, or ideally a 'Specialized Unit'?
Apart from the usual teach people to fly route.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Armed forces around the world need pilots for transport aircraft so a portion can/will definitely go there.

Of course, it depends on pilot's age and the country/branch requirements/rules. In my country, we've had a bunch of airline pilots join the air force in the last year who are now either flight instructors (especially for IFR) or flying transport aircraft.

traction2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 2, 2020
Armed forces around the world need pilots for transport aircraft so a portion can/will definitely go there.

Of course, it depends on pilot's age and the country/branch requirements/rules. In my country, we've had a bunch of airline pilots join the air force in the last year who are now either flight instructors (especially for IFR) or flying transport aircraft.
Unfortunately there are strict age requirements in the US.

G

Guest1413tpa

Drone avenue? Up and coming area but may be oversaturated.

I've been seeing a lot of ex-Pilots in the UK working for essential businesses which is interesting.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.