The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION 17 Year Old Entrepreneur Journey

jjessec

New Contributor
Dec 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I just wanted to share a little bit of inspiration for you young or old entrepreneurs that are just starting out. I am 17 and I am just like you, scouring the internet for any source of information I can get my hands on to start making money. Trying all sorts of business models from drop shipping to affiliate marketing with little success. I realized something through it all, you see all these gurus with nice cars and million dollar mansion but you never see how they started and REALLY what they did.

This is why I am starting a youtube series documenting my journey. The successes and the failures, so you can see everything I go through. How myself as a natural introvert talks to business owners, tests sales strategies, tries business models and so much more all the way to the day I am successful. This is for all of you to inspire you to follow your dream whether you are scared or don't know what to do. So if you are like me come join me on my journey from rags to riches!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxdAILcC9I

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom