The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15 Signs of Stress and how to deal with it

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
Stress is a fact of life, and while we can't eliminate stress, we have control over how we respond. Avoid unhealthy coping strategies like turning to junk food or alcohol to quell anxiety. Exercise or do whatever relaxes you, whether that is solving a crossword puzzle or spending time with your family and friends. Today, it's easy for work to follow you home. Our phones can keep us chained to the office if we don't set clear boundaries.

Here are 15 signs that you are stressed:

1. Headaches

2. chronic pains, aches, muscle tensions

3. Low appetite

4. Frequent Sickness, Colds, Infections

6. Changes in Libido ( Loss of sexual desire and/or ability )

7. Digestive Issues/ Upset stomach (diarrhea, constipation, nausea)

8. Depression

9. Rapid Heartbeat and chest pain

10. Sweating

11. Insomnia

12. Low energy

13. Troubles focusing

14. Isolation

15. Unproductivity

SOLUTIONS:

Realize where the stress is coming from, transform it into knowledge,

learn from every situation ( 95% Mindset, 5% Action)

Time pressure: Capacity planning for the team

Too much input solution: In the morning concentrated working, no questions, appointment in the afternoon to answer all questions

Organized thoughts-> no more stress

First the most important task, then the next task, one after another

( laser-sharp focus) To-do lists help against stress, ticking off over the day and see the results in the evening -> Good feeling

More things you can do to regulate your stress levels:

• Regular breaks / Better time management
  • Set priorities
  • Get independent employees
  • Gather the right people around
  • Do financial acquisition
  • Take vacation regular
  • When there is a stress peak, take a day off
  • listen to relaxing music you like ( make a playlist)
  • easily digestible food
  • exercising ( works best against stress if done 3+ times per week )
  • Deep and good sleep makes you more resistant to stress
  • MEDITATION

Practicing mindfulness/ meditation techniques has become one of the best ways to deal with stress. Meditation, which is the practice of bringing yourself back to the moment over and over again. Meditation can also reduce the areas of anxiety, chronic pain, depression, heart disease, and high blood pressure. An experienced teacher can be helpful but isn't absolutely necessary. Ultimately, if you can focus on your breath, on the present moment, or on any one thing for a while, you can now meditate.

It does often take some practice, however, and some people find it difficult to "get it" in the beginning. Meditation also requires a little patience and may be difficult in the beginning.
If your interest in meditation has grown, consider reaching out to me. I have great expertise in this field and I'm happy to answer your questions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CGgillioen

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2021
Stress is a fact of life, and while we can't eliminate stress, we have control over how we respond. Avoid unhealthy coping strategies like turning to junk food or alcohol to quell anxiety. Exercise or do whatever relaxes you, whether that is solving a crossword puzzle or spending time with your family and friends. Today, it's easy for work to follow you home. Our phones can keep us chained to the office if we don't set clear boundaries.

Here are 15 signs that you are stressed:

1. Headaches

2. chronic pains, aches, muscle tensions

3. Low appetite

4. Frequent Sickness, Colds, Infections

6. Changes in Libido ( Loss of sexual desire and/or ability )

7. Digestive Issues/ Upset stomach (diarrhea, constipation, nausea)

8. Depression

9. Rapid Heartbeat and chest pain

10. Sweating

11. Insomnia

12. Low energy

13. Troubles focusing

14. Isolation

15. Unproductivity

SOLUTIONS:

Realize where the stress is coming from, transform it into knowledge,

learn from every situation ( 95% Mindset, 5% Action)

Time pressure: Capacity planning for the team

Too much input solution: In the morning concentrated working, no questions, appointment in the afternoon to answer all questions

Organized thoughts-> no more stress

First the most important task, then the next task, one after another

( laser-sharp focus) To-do lists help against stress, ticking off over the day and see the results in the evening -> Good feeling

More things you can do to regulate your stress levels:

• Regular breaks / Better time management
  • Set priorities
  • Get independent employees
  • Gather the right people around
  • Do financial acquisition
  • Take vacation regular
  • When there is a stress peak, take a day off
  • listen to relaxing music you like ( make a playlist)
  • easily digestible food
  • exercising ( works best against stress if done 3+ times per week )
  • Deep and good sleep makes you more resistant to stress
  • MEDITATION

Practicing mindfulness/ meditation techniques has become one of the best ways to deal with stress. Meditation, which is the practice of bringing yourself back to the moment over and over again. Meditation can also reduce the areas of anxiety, chronic pain, depression, heart disease, and high blood pressure. An experienced teacher can be helpful but isn't absolutely necessary. Ultimately, if you can focus on your breath, on the present moment, or on any one thing for a while, you can now meditate.

It does often take some practice, however, and some people find it difficult to "get it" in the beginning. Meditation also requires a little patience and may be difficult in the beginning.
If your interest in meditation has grown, consider reaching out to me. I have great expertise in this field and I'm happy to answer your questions.
Hello everyone. My experience is that I've had excellent results for my real estate investments, when I was meditating. I've started 25 years ago. It helps you be very creative. In my case, during the last 8 years I couldn't use my investments as I wasn't divorced and I've been living with police protection several years. I had to find daily solution in a foreign country Argentina, with a huge inflation, for my daughter and I. Trying to relax was very important, and being focused on positive goals to enjoy too. It's so important to stay enthousiastic. I created my Perfume Line, then my Design & Art Line, I added Language lessons, creating my method and teaching in private institutes, and I also became a singer with my show (Edith Piaf & Barbara Streisand) in the best places of the city. In 2020 I added writing, visual Arts that I love too. Now I try to balance my time between Design/Real Estate Business & Arts. I live without TV, I prefer creating, and choose what to do with my time/life. Meditation helps to live in the present & not waste your time. I post a photo of my Design & Art Line that has been a great challenge for me, that started with visions, and I really felt guided to create and sculpt it. To any of your problem, there is a solution. My experience is that meditation can help you find it

Attachments

• fourposterbed_1_original-4.jpg
    fourposterbed_1_original-4.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 2

Mihalsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 10, 2021
Łódź, Poland
Lastly, I changed a team I supervise, scope of responsibilities, had lot on my shoulders and even more to learn. Then, I had really low appetite - throughout whole day I just needed to eat two times. Literally, it was sufficient - both my belly and my mind wasn't paying any attention to food and eating. It was 2-3 weeks like this and now it's better
Now I connected it with stress and pressure. I believe our body shot cortisol and decides to focus on self-defense and surrounding, dangerous world rather than internal, physiological needs
However, never before have I considered meditation. What I do to destress in summertime is to take a motorbike and have a ride, sometimes slowly and cool, sometimes fast and looking for some adrenaline

MarkSabier89

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Mar 10, 2021
USA
I have almost all of these symptoms, I understand what I need to see a therapist, but I still can't get myself together and take the time

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
Lastly, I changed a team I supervise, scope of responsibilities, had lot on my shoulders and even more to learn. Then, I had really low appetite - throughout whole day I just needed to eat two times. Literally, it was sufficient - both my belly and my mind wasn't paying any attention to food and eating. It was 2-3 weeks like this and now it's better
Now I connected it with stress and pressure. I believe our body shot cortisol and decides to focus on self-defense and surrounding, dangerous world rather than internal, physiological needs
However, never before have I considered meditation. What I do to destress in summertime is to take a motorbike and have a ride, sometimes slowly and cool, sometimes fast and looking for some adrenaline
Hello Mihalsky, sorry for the late reply. I didn't check this platform. Its completely normal that you loose appetite, due to the high cortisol levels. Riding the motorbike sounds like a fun stress relief and if it works for you, its great! Have you tried meditation by now?

Looking forward to your answer. ( I will check this forum regularly now)

Luis Weiland

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 13, 2020
I have almost all of these symptoms, I understand what I need to see a therapist, but I still can't get myself together and take the time
Hello Mark! Looks like you have chronic stress. This is the most dangerous form of stress, since its often just accepted as fate and the symptoms are ignored to a point of exhaustion. I'd like to give you some advises, can I send you a DM?

newager

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2021
Bénin(porto-novo )
Bonjour à tous. Mon expérience est que j'ai eu d'excellents résultats pour mes investissements immobiliers, lorsque je méditais. J'ai commencé il y a 25 ans. Cela vous aide à être très créatif. Dans mon cas, au cours des 8 dernières années, je n'ai pas pu utiliser mes investissements car je n'avais pas divorcé et je vis sous la protection de la police depuis plusieurs années. Je devais trouver une solution au quotidien dans un pays étranger, l'Argentine, avec une énorme inflation, pour ma fille et moi. Essayer de se détendre était très important, et se concentrer sur des objectifs positifs pour profiter aussi. Il est si important de rester enthousiaste. J'ai créé ma Ligne de Parfums, puis ma Ligne Design & Art, j'ai ajouté des cours de Langue, création de ma méthode et enseignement dans des instituts privés, et je suis aussi devenue chanteuse avec mon spectacle (Edith Piaf & Barbara Streisand) dans les meilleurs endroits de la ville . En 2020 j'ai ajouté l'écriture, les arts visuels que j'aime aussi. J'essaie maintenant d'équilibrer mon temps entre le design / l'immobilier et les arts. Je vis sans télé, je préfère créer, et je choisis quoi faire de mon temps / de ma vie. La méditation aide à vivre dans le présent et à ne pas perdre votre temps. Je poste une photo de ma ligne Design & Art qui a été un grand défi pour moi, qui a commencé avec des visions, et je me suis vraiment sentie guidée pour la créer et la sculpter. À n'importe lequel de vos problèmes, il existe une solution. Mon expérience est que la méditation peut vous aider à la trouver
ah oui vraiment ma belle ,,,intéressante ton expérience qui me passionne et me l'envie de faire ta connaissance si cela serait possible ....donc je m'appelle hounkponou affissou de nationalité béninoise(Bénin) Afrique de l'ouest âgé de 32 ans et résidant au Sénégal et très bientôt serait mon anniversaire le 04/04/1988 et de profession informaticien dont c'est de la rose jusqu'à ce que j'ai trouvé ce livre de MJ DeMarco sur un point de vente que j'ai acheté pour lire et commence maintenant à me reprendre pour avancer sinon c'était la dépression....bien j'en serais ravi de te lire ....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.