The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Witness the death of literature

Synz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 11, 2014
To make a long story short, I'm young, I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. For a long time now, I've been hoping for my own entry to the fastlane, all the while, sitting idly on the sidewalk. Times are changing, however - the journey to riches has truly begun. Reading and writing has always been a passion of mine, so what better way to enter the fast lane than doing something I love?

Words are on paper (and my 12 year old laptop), writing is becoming habit rather than exercise, and coming up with ideas is fun - not the stressful ordeal many go through just to put a few measly words on paper. The game is changing. There's no longer darkness in front of me - there's a light at the end, and it shines brighter every moment. Fingers crossed it's not just a freight train heading my way

Initially, I'll be attacking an area of fiction that I feel has great potential for rapid growth and could facilitate future expansion into other genres and areas of business. Simply getting some content published is the first milestone. After that little hurdle the focus will shift towards ensuring good quality content and actually selling the products, and from there development of the brand (ie; gaining recognition until it sells itself)

Until I've got some momentum my dreams of outsourcing and doing whatever I want will have to wait. There's a long road ahead, and it's going to be slippery. Good luck to all of you travelling a similar path. Hopefully one day I'll be able to share my own tips with the world

~Updates to come soon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Synz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 11, 2014
Small update: got a few titles in the works (just about finished first one) and some potential collaborators lined up. This idea is quickly growing from the seeds of thought into a giant tree bearing the fruit of possibility. These are exciting times.

Also been working on my copy writing. Preparing a blog so others can critique and read my work. I'm a firm believer that the best way to get better at something is to practice it often and constantly review for progress.

EDIT: Blog is now online with my first practice copywriting at http://makeitvelvet.wordpress.com/ if anyone wants to have a look and give a quick critique or some pointers (if this link isn't allowed just let me know and I'll remove it)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.