Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

We're not in Kansas anymore toto...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Networking' started by danoodle, Feb 3, 2011.

1. danoodle

danoodle Freedom Seeker FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $161
    Hey all, Kyle from Kansas here. I found this forum after listening to MJ's interview on Maren Kate's site. I am recently an ex-financial advisor; while it was quite lucrative with great perks and bonuses, I found that there were way too many conflicts of interest and it was just not the right fit for me. I am currently enrolled in a permaculture design course and looking forward to it!
    Sponsored Ad

Still have yet to read the book, although that will happen very soon. I have been reading this forum for hours just soaking up all the amazing insights! While I have no where near the knowledge of a lot of the major posters on here, I do read quite a bit of business, finance, marketing, psychology, and personal finance books. I hope to be able to contribute my personal knowledge and experience for the benefit of others on this forum!

This video of MJ's was quite inspiring, debunking the "traditional" personal finance of getting rich slowly. Thanks so much for all the insight I have received already, I hope to be in the fastlane soon! :fastlane:

2. Sparlin

Sparlin 30 kph

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $47
    Hey Kyle,

Nice intro and welcome to the forum. I'm still in shock finding another Kansan on the forum. For some reason people from other states think we are just full of wheat fields, tornadoes, and bearded Amish women :) Glad you found the forum.

Good luck in the Fastlane! :fastlane: