The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Well here it is... My waterfront real estate site

DustinG

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 28, 2011
Shades, what can you make your site offer than other sites can't? I can use the same WordPress theme you're using and replicate your site within the next hour or so. What can you do to set your site apart?

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Great site. Great idea as I google waterfront properties for sale all of the time I think it would also be a good idea if you have a map with the pins in it that show where the houses are geographically, that way if someone is interested in a certain area but are not familiar with the streets they can click on the pin for any property in that area. Just my thought.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
I'm sure you have already answered this but did you pay someone to design your logo or did you design it yourself? And if so, what program did you use?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Really please teach me how to do that in an hour. And what theme in wordpress you would use.

Shades

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 8, 2011
Great site. Great idea as I google waterfront properties for sale all of the time I think it would also be a good idea if you have a map with the pins in it that show where the houses are geographically, that way if someone is interested in a certain area but are not familiar with the streets they can click on the pin for any property in that area. Just my thought.

Hi Yussef. There is Google Maps integrated within each listing. Is that what you mean?

Shades

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 8, 2011
I'm sure you have already answered this but did you pay someone to design your logo or did you design it yourself? And if so, what program did you use?

My original logo I did myself and most people hated it lol. So I paid someone to make the one that on there now. Seems like people like it more than the old one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
Yep. I just didn't see it on the first page as an option that allows one to immediately know geographically where all of your listed properties are located. Just like when you google dentist within the city. The map shows where all the dentist are in the area that have pages. Your listings could show up on one of your pages the same way. Just a thought.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.