The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wealth Without Risks - FREE Book Giveaway

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
This Saturday and Sunday only , March 23 - 24, you can get the Legendary Jack Miller's book "Wealth Without Risks" for free at Amazon Kindle at

Amazon.com: Wealth Without Risks - Guide for Real Estate Investors (Cash Flow Depot Books) eBook: Jack Miller: Kindle Store

If you don't have a Kindle, no problem.. they provide free software you can download to your computer to read and store all Kindle books.

This book was formally titled "Power Options". How to build a fortune and avoid risk. Start using Options to boost yields, avoid ownership liability, capture equity, income, and convert income to capital gain. Discover how to motivate owners to sell and learn to recognize Option opportunities.

Why would we give the book away?

To get reviews.

After you read the book, please leave a review.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Wealth without Risks focuses on using options and leases to build wealth in real estate. It goes on the premise that power options are the better ways to acquire real estate and; thus, provides the different ways of using this strategy. According to the book, profitable investing can be done with options as this can effectively capture most real estate benefits.

Wealth without Risks is a guide for real estate investing and offers ways to make money while avoiding risks. Interested parties may visit Amazon.com: Wealth Without Risks - Guide for Real Estate Investors (Cash Flow Depot Books) eBook: Jack Miller: Kindle Store on March 23 and 24 to get their free book.

AlexV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 12, 2013
Munich, Germany
Thanks for the share. I got for 0$ but it is in the amazon kindle account and have to read it from the web. Can I download it somehow without a kindle?

Carny

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 20, 2013
You can download a kindle app.

I just checked it again and it was listed as $0.00!

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
If you don't own a Kindle, Amazon provides free software you can download to your PC or MAC which allows you to read and store all your Kindle books. You'll see the offer for the free software when you order this free book.

machin576

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 7, 2012
I am part of the way through your book. Your writing style reminds me a lot of the economics text books I read in college. The difference is that now I actually want to learn this stuff. Thanks for the free download, I will rate and comment when I finish the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.