The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Warren Buffett: Forget gold, buy stocks

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Bailey

Banned
Apr 22, 2013
Its really impressive and valuable article ,but why should we have to think about only stock market?What about the forex trading ,commodities exchange and binary option .These are also famous and highly recommended.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kahem89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jul 20, 2011
Norway, Oslo
People should stop looking at gold as an Investment. Its a Hedge against inflation (or insurance if you will).

Further I wouldn't say that Gold is in a bubble, most commodity`s have gone up the last decade, gas prices anyone?

Bailey

Banned
Apr 22, 2013
People should stop looking at gold as an Investment. Its a Hedge against inflation (or insurance if you will).

Further I wouldn't say that Gold is in a bubble, most commodity`s have gone up the last decade, gas prices anyone?

In current era, whatever you said, that is right. Cause rate of gold has gone down a month before. So, there is no certainty in it.

kahem89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jul 20, 2011
Norway, Oslo
In current era, whatever you said, that is right. Cause rate of gold has gone down a month before. So, there is no certainty in it.

The dollar is diminishing in value, thats why this is true and this is exactly my point. Demand for physical gold is very high. Usally when demand is high prices go up. To look at the gold fall in april you can smell manipulation. Huge volums dumped on the market in minutes is anything but natrual. You also got to realize that it is in the best interest of EVERY paper curencie(central banks) that commoditys, and especially gold is low priced. Anything else would prove inflation is high and interest rates migh go up. Do you think theres political interest here ?. But dont take my word for it, go reasearch yourself.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
The dollar is diminishing in value, thats why this is true and this is exactly my point. Demand for physical gold is very high. Usally when demand is high prices go up. To look at the gold fall in april you can smell manipulation. Huge volums dumped on the market in minutes is anything but natrual. You also got to realize that it is in the best interest of EVERY paper curencie(central banks) that commoditys, and especially gold is low priced. Anything else would prove inflation is high and interest rates migh go up. Do you think theres political interest here ?. But dont take my word for it, go reasearch yourself.
Here's a good vid that talks about the collapse. The gold portion starts around 33:30 or so but the entire vid is worth watching

[video=youtube;Osq1yxSFVG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osq1yxSFVG0[/video]

G

Guest4231

The dollar is diminishing in value, thats why this is true and this is exactly my point. Demand for physical gold is very high. Usally when demand is high prices go up. To look at the gold fall in april you can smell manipulation.
I’m convinced, many commodity prices e.g. gold, crude oil, etc. are manipulated almost all the time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.