The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

VanToai from DC: Web/Mobile Software Entrepreneur

VanToai

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 23, 2012
DC Area
Hey folks,
I usually lurk boards for a while before posting, but this community (and the book) aligned with my thoughts so particularly, I was compelled to participate.

I'm a co-founder of SimpleCrew, a SaaS mobile app. I quit a cushy job in online ad sales in summer 2011 to pursue entrepreneurship. I freelanced and consulted for 6 months before starting work on SimpleCrew this February. We launched last week, and are on the road to independence.

I only found Fastlane (book and forum) about a week ago, but it articulates my thoughts and paradigm exactly. I'm looking forward to connecting with fellow Fastlaners in the DC area (and beyond).

-AVT

(edited to remove links)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...