The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Toronto Fastlane meet up: Summer Edition

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Good meetup. Left with some insight on what to do next.

We should do this again... maybe we should make it a little more legit this time.

Who would be interested in a larger-scale Toronto event?

Put suggestions below.

Shdreams

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Sep 16, 2014
Ontario
I was Bummed I couldn't go.I will be present in the future! I Banked another $600 floor Saturday. I think only the people here would understand.

BGLefty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Apr 29, 2014
Just my luck!

I haven't been on this forum in months because my wife has been very sick and in need of a double lung transplant. She finally got her transplant on May 15th and we're required to live in Toronto for 3 months close to the hospital. According to Google maps, I'm a 12 minute walk from the Sheraton! Damn, why didn't I log in yesterday!

I'm here until August 15th, I'd love another meet-up before then.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Just my luck!

I haven't been on this forum in months because my wife has been very sick and in need of a double lung transplant. She finally got her transplant on May 15th and we're required to live in Toronto for 3 months close to the hospital. According to Google maps, I'm a 12 minute walk from the Sheraton! Damn, why didn't I log in yesterday!

I'm here until August 15th, I'd love another meet-up before then.

Hope your wife is well.

And dang! We would have loved to have you.

BGLefty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Apr 29, 2014
Hope your wife is well.

And dang! We would have loved to have you.
She is doing fairly well, thanks for asking. She hasn't been able to work for three years now and was getting worse and worse so we are very lucky the right lungs finally came for her. Her new lungs are great but all the drugs and rehab are taking a toll on her. We are at the hospital almost daily for appointments.

On an interesting side note, Eugene Melnyk ended up in the recovery room right next to her after his liver transplant. It was interesting seeing the cast of characters that showed up to visit him. They even had a birthday party for him one day. I talked to him briefly a few times but mostly just niceties while passing in the hallway. Talked to his family a few times. It was a nice little distraction for me.

If anyone works downtown or will be down here at some point, I might be able to sneak away for a quick drink or bite to eat. I'd love meet up with someone from the forum. Really bummed out I missed out on yesterday.

BEBOLD

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Fantastic meet up! Pleasure meeting so many young and ambitious people. Would love to have more women show up next time. We only had 1 with I think 7-8 guys. We should continue meeting up once in awhile. Also, I think it would be very useful if we had our SLACK chat group for Fastlaners in Toronto(+Ottawa) where we can share some advice+articles and other things related to wealth creation. I'd gladly set it up if there is some interest, so let me know.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
Really sorry i could not come, i had to stay in the office the whole week-end .... Would make sure to be there next time

BEBOLD

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 14, 2014
Toronto, Canada
There seems to be some interest for the slack team(group) for Toronto Fastlaners. Please send me a PM with your email and I will send you an invite.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.