The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Today, I Commit To My Plan

livebig

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
May 23, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hello all,

Today is the day that I commit to my plan to make myself rich. No getting sidetracked by "greener pastures", etc. I am going to stick with my plan, because it is something I can feel good telling others about (I don't feel like I'm chasing after their money, I'm meeting a legitimate NEED). I'm going to go into this 100%.

Here's my idea. I feel comfortable talking about it only because as MJ says, ideas are nothing but chemical reactions in the brain. It's execution that matter. The product is selling a series of relaxation DVD's for those who need to find ways to relax, but don't have time for a vacation or a full day of rest. Soothing music and peaceful images, combined with certain frequency tones to invigorate the mind and body. I've not been able to find anything quite like it on the market.

Today I commit to my vision 100%. I will reach my goals, and I will not stop or back down when (not IF) the going gets tough.

This forum seems like a great place. I really look forward to getting and giving a lot of help here.

Michael

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NewsletterScott

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Apr 4, 2009
Las Vegas
Awesome Michael! Keep us all in the loop on your progress!

AJ.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2010
Rock on!
Definitely keep us updated!

And congrats on committing today.... one of the starts, to those thousands of decisions one after the other.
FTW! :)

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Congratulations and godspeed! You will be great!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SuccessInMind

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 3, 2010
Santa Clara, California, United States
Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.