The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The small steps makes massive results

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Hello!

Maybe this should belong to motivation, but I think this speech is more education than motivation so thats why it ends up here.

Anyway, listen to this today and it really got me thinking about the small steps we do in our day to day life that will have an enormous effect on our results longterm.

If you want to learn, listen to the whole speech. Sit down with a cup of new brew coffee or plug in your headphones and take a long walk. But take in what Darren Hardy says.

Who is Darren Hardy?

Darren Hardy is the publisher and founding director of SUCCESS magazine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
never saw him before but in the first 3 seconds, he looks like the real deal!

EDIT: he lost all my chips at 1:13:35 when I realized all this long nice talk was to promote some bullshit MLM company!

Last edited:

Kingmaker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Jan 26, 2013
San Diego
Great talk! I found the Compound Effect concept great for combating instant gratification urges and being able to focus on longer term goals without losing any motivation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ryllban

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Dec 15, 2013
Great talk! I found the Compound Effect concept great for combating instant gratification urges and being able to focus on longer term goals without losing any motivation.

Very true! I bought the compound book a few days after listening to this talk the first time. It really got me to steer in the right direction and not focussing on the overnight success that is easy to fall into.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.