The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Only Hope.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Stepan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Sep 17, 2022
Russia
As MJ says, if you want to become the 1% you do and think the opposite of the 99%.
Yeah, I remember that: "When everybody sells, you buy. When everybody buys, you sell" :)

Why the time frame btw?
I have an opportunity to go to another city on a conference and need to buy tickets before they are sol out
Getting a job doesn't make you useless or a loser.
Yes, I absolutely don't mind getting a job, I'm studying just in the middle of the day, so no time for normal job in the morning, nor evening.

I remember MJ wrote: "If you are not ready to work a low paying and/or dirty job, than you aren't ready to be an entrepreneur, because you'll be working there for free for some time"

waiting tables temporarily could be the first step you need to take to get there
True, I'm planning to go in the richest restaurant in my city to wait tables around rich people. Also want to try the mint candy method for tips

It's another matter though to go and figure out what you need to do and do it
Just like MJ said: "A lot of people are responsible, but only few are accountable"

what's stopping you from learning them?
Nothing does.

Thank you so much for that deep answer and for your time! :gold: for me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Stepan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Sep 17, 2022
Russia
Can you wash cars for rich people?
About that! In the winter the temperature is about -30 °C (-22 °F) so there is a LOT of snow and people are always cleaning their cars off it . So I had this idea and I think it's really good, but only seasonal sadly.

1) Get a leaf blower
2) Go to a rich neighborhood
3) Do this on super expensive cars for free:
View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/21DiNtMU_N4

4) Leave some kind of card saying smth like: Hate cleaning your car in cold winter morning? We'll do it for you while you're drinking your hot coffee at home!
5) Get clients!

I genuinely think it's a great one. I wonder what other people think here.
And pricing was always a hard one for me. How to understand how much should you charge?

Maybe you can learn how to wax the car. How to apply protective coating to the car. Eventually, maybe you learn how to paint the car.
Thank you so much for the ideas, never heard of waxing a car. Will look into it!

If you can't watch youtube, get a VPN.
Thankfully YouTube is still available :happy:

You have no skills because you're spending all of your time watching people telling you to build up your skills.
Turns out so, yes. I'm trying to soak it all in. But as MJ said: "You'll never know what's in the forest" and "Learn how to fly while falling"

So much useful information! Appreciate it a lot!!
Right now I'm thinking about washing cars for summer, tho there are a lot of car washing services.
And cleaning from snow for winter.

Thank you again for your time spend, it really means a lot to me :gold:

Stepan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Sep 17, 2022
Russia
your actions define who you really are
Agreed, thank you. The sooner you take 100% responsibilities for your life, the faster you'll grow, right?

I'm always trying to implement that thinking.

Thank you for the advice and explanation!
absolutely :gold: for me, thank you

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
566%
Apr 17, 2022
The sooner you take 100% responsibilities for your life, the faster you'll grow, right?
Exactly.

This is the first and most important requirement for succeeding in any endeavor, not just in business.

As soon as you start blaming any other person or any other thing for the outcome of your life, you voluntarily give up control, and life quickly begins to spiral down uncontrollably - and there is no safety net.

And on the other hand, as soon as you fully understand the fact that your current situation is entirely your own making, that's when you suddenly start seeing solutions instead of problems. You start seeing all the little positive things that you can actually do to improve your life. And that's when things really start to rocket up.

Remember this. You will need it in the future.

Good luck in your adventure.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Stepan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Sep 17, 2022
Russia
As soon as you start blaming any other person or any other thing for the outcome of your life, you voluntarily give up control
It's like saying: this person has power over my life. Yeah, that's no good

Remember this. You will need it in the future.
I will, thank you

Good luck in your adventure.
No such thing as luck in entrepreneurship, only probability :smile:

Jokes aside, thank you again for giving advises, explaining step by step, for giving me the time of you day, that you will never return. I really appreciate it, y'all gave me directions I needed.

Everything is else is in my hands

Stepan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Sep 17, 2022
Russia
Oh we have those too from the soviet era. They look so gloomy.

What country were you born in and where did you move? (If it's fine to ask)

Edit: nvm looked at your profile, ignore the question.

I'd like to hear about them. You gonna make a progress/success thread one day?
Where do you live if you have those kind of houses? (If it's fine to aks, of course)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.