The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Millionaire Fastlane, Spanish Edition (Opportunity)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any entrepreneurs interested in tackling the Spanish version of The Millionaire Fastlane as a potential income opportunity?

Basically, the process is this:

#1) Purchase the license for TMF -- this gives you the worldwide rights to the book for the Spanish language.
#2) Translate the book and publish it (physical copies as well as electronic.)
#3) Promote the book -- my own promotion efforts also help your cause. (Including this forum, new books, etc.)
#4) As a licensee, you would earn all the profits w/exception to a royalty on gross retail sales (which is subtracted from your initial license costs so you recover that first).

While this process is usually reserved for publishing companies, I am opening these opportunities to actual entrepreneurs who live and breathe the Fastlane philosophy. This *process* is not something for the "action faker" -- it requires actual work, especially if you are not familiar with the nuances of publishing.

You would in effect, be self-publishing TMF yourself, except you don't need to write the book.

If interested, contact me by the contact link listed at the bottom of this floor.

Thanks,
MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tincho1492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 7, 2011
Uruguay
You don't have idea how much I would like to see an Spanish version of TMF , and even more to be part of it.

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to work on it, unless if editing it in 1 year can be called self-publishing :p

saulxaz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
May 19, 2012
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
Any entrepreneurs interested in tackling the Spanish version of The Millionaire Fastlane as a potential income opportunity?

Basically, the process is this:

#1) Purchase the license for TMF -- this gives you the worldwide rights to the book for the Spanish language.
#2) Translate the book and publish it (physical copies as well as electronic.)
#3) Promote the book -- my own promotion efforts also help your cause. (Including this forum, new books, etc.)
#4) As a licensee, you would earn all the profits w/exception to a royalty on gross retail sales (which is subtracted from your initial license costs so you recover that first).

While this process is usually reserved for publishing companies, I am opening these opportunities to actual entrepreneurs who live and breathe the Fastlane philosophy. This *process* is not something for the "action faker" -- it requires actual work, especially if you are not familiar with the nuances of publishing.

You would in effect, be self-publishing TMF yourself, except you don't need to write the book.

If interested, contact me by the contact link listed at the bottom of this floor.

Thanks,
MJ

Hola Marco Vivo en Phoenix so we are close by...

I 'm interested, let me know what is the next step?

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007