The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Millionaire Fastlane - Affiliate Program ?

Graves

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 31, 2011
MJ, is there going to be an affiliate program for The Millionaire Fastlane ?
I would totally market The Millionaire Fastlane , even if that means I'm in the passenger seat.

EDIT : I realized that would be unlikely because it's impractical - there's a physical book that's selling on Amazon, and a cheap kindle ebook.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Graves

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 31, 2011
I'm just wondering if Amazon's affiliate program is profitable enough. The commission is quite low

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
I found this review about Amazon.

Affiliate Advertising - Review of Amazon Affiliate Advertising Program for Bloggers - Amazon Associates

Bottom-line

It's important to understand that earning money through Amazon Associates can be a slow process, but it can be very successful, particularly for niche blogs that can easily link to highly relevant, high-priced products on Amazon. Take the time to link to specific, meaningful and helpful products, and in the long-term, those links should produce revenue.

With any money-making or business opportunity, it's important not to put all your eggs in one basket. Invest time into testing various ad types, positions, products, etc. to find what works best on your blog in terms of generating revenue then adjust your advertising strategy to leverage those findings. That tip holds true not just for your Amazon Associates program, but for all of your blog monetization initiatives. Diversify not just the types of ads you display on your blog but also the sources to learn what mix drives the most revenue and customer satisfaction overall.

Visit Their Website

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've had this "on my list" now for a few weeks. Ill let you know when I have something. And yes, the affiliate process via Amazon is not workable for affiliate marketers as the commission is too small.

Kevn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Nov 14, 2008
I would pay for an Audio version of your book. Would be great for an affilaite program. $39.99

FDJustin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Apr 30, 2010
Canada
I'm pretty sure that's a joke, based on a noticed pattern... That a lot of people are charging prices that end in 7's, (especially?) for ebooks.

Not sure why it is... I like it though. xx9.99 feels like an insult every time I see it.

Investfourmore

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 24, 2013
Greeley CO
I've had this "on my list" now for a few weeks. Ill let you know when I have something. And yes, the affiliate process via Amazon is not workable for affiliate marketers as the commission is too small.
Was there ever an affiliate program set up?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I was never able to find something that fit my needs at least in a cost effective manner. As an alternative, I offer INSIDERS the book at 50% off WHOLESALE. MSRP on the book is 22.95. Wholesale I sell it to Amazon for 10.55. INSIDERS get it for $5. I've had many take me up on the offer, just recently @FrankRumbauskas bought 200!

Additionally, if anyone wants to set up a JV, I'd entertain the offer. I could always assign a coupon code to your offer and pay based on results.

Investfourmore

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 24, 2013
Greeley CO
I was never able to find something that fit my needs at least in a cost effective manner. As an alternative, I offer INSIDERS the book at 50% off WHOLESALE. MSRP on the book is 22.95. Wholesale I sell it to Amazon for 10.55. INSIDERS get it for $5. I've had many take me up on the offer, just recently @FrankRumbauskas bought 200!

Additionally, if anyone wants to set up a JV, I'd entertain the offer. I could always assign a coupon code to your offer and pay based on results.
I have been looking for an affiliate program I can use as well. Infusionsoft see,s to be what most use. I have a call with them tomorrow. It is tough if you don't have high dollar items.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It is tough if you don't have high dollar items.

Exactly, and some of the programs want $40/mo just to run. I'm not interesting incurring another monthly charge unless the ROI is significantly justified. One or two affiliates selling one or two books a month isn't enough to go diving in.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
I have been looking for an affiliate program I can use as well. Infusionsoft see,s to be what most use. I have a call with them tomorrow. It is tough if you don't have high dollar items.
Clickbank?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.