The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting up my first affiliate marketing campaign. Tips/suggestions please

Marketing, social media, advertising

Marvin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 4, 2014
I am using 7search to generate clicks, and testing my copy therefore, too. Got a nice-looking offer from ClickBank that I'll promote.

Any tips on certain types of tags to add on the campaign? Any tips on a good title/description, or will decent copy do the trick always?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kyled427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jun 19, 2013
I commend you for beginning, but 7search is a very, very bad traffic source. I have never known anyone that has successfully run a 7search campaign, and i know a lot of people who have run a LOT of campaigns.

With that said, maybe for that exact reason there are very few people advertising there and you may be able to get a profitable campaign running. Best of luck!

Jimmyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Dec 19, 2013
I am using 7search to generate clicks, and testing my copy therefore, too. Got a nice-looking offer from ClickBank that I'll promote.

Any tips on certain types of tags to add on the campaign? Any tips on a good title/description, or will decent copy do the trick always?

Peerfly have a blog post talking about 7search and have a $25 free ads deal if you're signed up with them. This stuff isn't fastlane though, just fastlane skills.

Marvin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jan 4, 2014
I commend you for beginning, but 7search is a very, very bad traffic source. I have never known anyone that has successfully run a 7search campaign, and i know a lot of people who have run a LOT of campaigns.

With that said, maybe for that exact reason there are very few people advertising there and you may be able to get a profitable campaign running. Best of luck!

Ok, so which sites are better than 7search?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kyled427

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jun 19, 2013
There are tons of places for paid traffic, i can't specifically say which ones are "best" as some of the best ones are extremely competitive and hard to profit on when just starting out.

Just speaking on 7Search traffic quality, most people have said that it is really really low quality. Google "7search traffic quality" you will see what I mean

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.