Enjoy Freedom? Money?

Get Breaking Fastlane Updates.
  1. the entrepreneurs red pill

Talk To Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs ... for FREE!

Some people take advice from millionaires, others take advice from people who want to be millionaires. If you're tired of taking millionaire advice from your broke uncle, your paycheck-to-paycheck friend, or your 30K millionaire co-worker, register today and get the uncensored, and yes, the sometimes uncomfortable truth from real millionaires who live and die in the entrepreneurial trenches.
    register for the fastlane forum

Start Your Own Personal Revolution: Grab the Book that Started it All!

Get The Millionaire Fastlane ||| Download 3 FREE Chapters ||| Learn More

Social media impact on biz reputation

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Copywriting, Social Media' started by LeadMaster, Jun 28, 2013.

1. LeadMaster

LeadMaster Banned

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $0
    Has your business's rep been impacted by social media? It can go both ways - people love you and they'll let others know but then they can hate you and will most likely try to let EVERYONE know. Social media is definitely changing how businesses represent themselves!
    Sponsored Ad

2. travisl

travisl 90 kph Speedway Pass

Speed Points:
    Rep Bank:
    $144
    If people are hating your business I think that you must be doing something wrong then. Haha You shouldn't stay away from social media from the fear that customers are going to tear your business apart. There's too much to gain in that area.

If you are running a decent upright business, Social media can greatly impact your customer acquisition, satisfaction and return customers. Potential customers are a little above 40% likely to buy your product after following you, or becoming a fan of a social media profile.

If a business isn't taking advantage of social media it is missing out. With the exception of few. But I would say that nowadays an effective marketing strategy for MOST B2C companies, businesses and websites has to include a social media strategy.

Because like it or not, Social Media is not going anywhere for a long time.

Facebook may fall (and it already is slowly), any other social site may not be popular forever, but social media plays a huge part in marketing. I even believe it will begin to play a larger role than TV campaigns, Media Buying etc.

Just my thoughts on the subject.